News Han Seohee Tests Positive for Drugs. Again (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So who's oppa is getting thrown under the bus for a plea deal this time?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Which drugs are these again....
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Her family is supposed to be rich I think so I doubt she'll get the hammer
:taesip:

It’ll probably be a mixture of this and more snitching. I hope she tells on her friend that came for Wonho coz you know that bitch would fail that test too! I wonder whether she’ll snitch on Winner now too just to get the trilogy lol she was friends with Seunghoon, right? I have a feeling that she has tea on NCT too... but I hope I’m wrong!
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
:taesip:

It’ll probably be a mixture of this and more snitching. I hope she tells on her friend that came for Wonho coz you know that bitch would fail that test too! I wonder whether she’ll snitch on Winner now too just to get the trilogy lol she was friends with Seunghoon, right? I have a feeling that she has tea on NCT too... but I hope I’m wrong!
I know one of the Winner members were brought up during B.Is story and she probably has quite a few people she can throw under the bus since she can hook you up with drugs and will also sleep with you which is definitely a combination that'd get around.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Her family is supposed to be rich I think so I doubt she'll get the hammer
RIGHT! As soon as she finds the next male to victimize and give her a few more minutes of fame she'll be come the innocent crime free victim again. All her past convictions will conviently go away and it'll all be his fault. After all it's men that is the reason she does drugs edit: I mean she is forced to take drugs.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so shocked ..... not.

why is this snake still a thing?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I still would like to know what drugs she tested for. Not that I am into drugs, or am I...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread