Photo Hana having her first fansign 😚☘️ (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,143
Reactions Received
98,943
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,281
Ship
Wreck
I hope it went well for her :pandaangel:

She wrote:
Today is finally the day of the fan sign, right?!?? I’m so excited to chat up close and get to know each other better 🩷 It’s my first time, so I’m nervous, but I’m also really excited and can’t wait to see you! Thank you to all the Twenties who came to support us even in the early morningㅠㅠ I’ll work hard on today’s stage too! See you soon 😚☘



@Tweny
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,580
Reactions Received
18,256
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,923
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It has to be fun for Hana to go from being a YouTuber where there's that distance from your followers to being able to see and talk to her fans in person. I'm sure TWENY were all very sweet to her. :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread