Hanbin-ah (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1E5EB801-73B5-4F70-B9F3-DBA1496A40FD.jpeg

B5F999AE-557B-4A0C-AB67-FE2E9EFEE91C.jpeg

F1003530-8A32-4497-8A00-CB0EC62FEC4D.jpeg


Just wanted to post a personal birthday thread in a way. I just can’t believe ma boy
now joined me in the 25 year old club. I always felt a different connection to Hanbin due to many reasons. He is so similar to me in a lot of ways and I just relate to him so much. I am incredibly happy that he is doing music again and his special youtube/news account is jusz a blessing.

Anyway Happy Birthday to the forever iconic leader of iKON​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread