Happy 2 year modiversary to us! (2 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Two years ago yesterday, we became moderators. We both made flops at the beginning but now we know what we're doing :lisalaugh:

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 3.53.54 PM.png

I hope that @Vikki and I can continue working together and continue to work hard for all of you :sanapray:


Okay cheesy thread is over now bye :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOD EVER and....Lexus.
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:

I'm joking I love you too Lex!!!! You and Vikki are the BEST!!! Though @Panda and I still deserved to win best couple!!!
:pikagun:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Two years ago yesterday, we became moderators. We both made flops at the beginning but now we know what we're doing :lisalaugh:

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 3.53.54 PM.png

I hope that @Vikki and I can continue working together and continue to work hard for all of you :sanapray:


Okay cheesy thread is over now bye :wimwim:
Love you two, time passes so fast, i can't believe its already 2 years :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Love you two, time passes so fast, i can't believe its already 2 years :haylul:
We love you too :nekolove:

I can't believe it's two whole years either :lisalaugh:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s already been 2 years?! :wat: I still feel like it was just yesterday that you two became mods.

Happy anniversary you two!! :bigcatclap::bigcatlove::bigcatclap::bigcatlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread