- Joined
- 12 May 2019
- Messages
- 707
- Reactions Received
- 3,056
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
So it been 3 years, since the girls debuted!🥳 Since it their anniversary, I thought I should do something for them...
So, I'm going to write a letter
Dear blackpink,
It been a long journey, from not knowing each other to creating a great friendship throughout these 3 years. I just wanted to say that the blinks
are very proud of your accomplishments and how fast you guys have grown. ❤
Even,though I haven't been with you guys the whole time the amount of love I love you guys are as much as the 3 year blinks.
Now for some tiny messages to them
Rose, You are awesome, know that.
Lisa, you're a great dancer. Never let the haters bring you down.
Jisoo, your english is improving! We're proud of you, jichu~
Jennie, your so smol
I wanna squish you're cheeks
Now LASTLY, the posts that the girls posted. Encase you haven't read them
So, I'm going to write a letter
Not that they'll ever see this but at least it something 
Dear blackpink,
It been a long journey, from not knowing each other to creating a great friendship throughout these 3 years. I just wanted to say that the blinks
are very proud of your accomplishments and how fast you guys have grown. ❤
Now for some tiny messages to them
Rose, You are awesome, know that.
Lisa, you're a great dancer. Never let the haters bring you down.
Jisoo, your english is improving! We're proud of you, jichu~
Jennie, your so smol
Now LASTLY, the posts that the girls posted. Encase you haven't read them