- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
Happy AAPI month
May is AAPI month
For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s Asian American and Pacific Islander
We are just as American as anyone else regardless of our heritage and looks
and despite all the hate from bigots
we are just as Asian ethnically and have every right to be proud of our roots despite the “too Americanized” “not Asian enough” and not fitting in and constant stereotyping and lack of representation in media
You (fellow aapi) are VALID both as American and Asian or Pacific Islander
Asian is beautiful, we are beautiful don’t you forget it
anyway I love aapi month!!!
I love hearing the stories and learning about my own culture and other Asian cultures as well
really awesome to be proud of myself and embrace when I had internalized racism or shame and wanted to be white when I was v little
Any plans for aapi month? I finally wanna read Joy Luck Club! Also have been saving so many other books about aapi to read! We need representation! Also maybe finally I’ll join the Asian cultural awareness club at school
anyway, massive love to my fellow aapi and ALL Asians EVERYWHERE


For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s Asian American and Pacific Islander
We are just as American as anyone else regardless of our heritage and looks
and despite all the hate from bigots
we are just as Asian ethnically and have every right to be proud of our roots despite the “too Americanized” “not Asian enough” and not fitting in and constant stereotyping and lack of representation in media
You (fellow aapi) are VALID both as American and Asian or Pacific Islander
Asian is beautiful, we are beautiful don’t you forget it
anyway I love aapi month!!!
I love hearing the stories and learning about my own culture and other Asian cultures as well
really awesome to be proud of myself and embrace when I had internalized racism or shame and wanted to be white when I was v little
Any plans for aapi month? I finally wanna read Joy Luck Club! Also have been saving so many other books about aapi to read! We need representation! Also maybe finally I’ll join the Asian cultural awareness club at school
anyway, massive love to my fellow aapi and ALL Asians EVERYWHERE
