Appreciation Happy birthday Admin-nim!! (2 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

banner by @NASA

Happy birthday @Bae Joo-hyun!! Today is our precious admin-nim's birthday and some staff and ex-staff have put together a little surprise. <3

@notthatmarko
Happy birthday, bitch. How does it feel to be old af finally? Love you.


@Baechu
Happy birthday admin nim!! Hope you‘re having a wonderful day in humid corona-free singapore.

I‘ve been one year on KS now and it has grown so much :maheart: This is all because of yours and Marko‘s hard work :sanapray: I never interacted with you a lot until recently, but that was because I was always scared to get banned or smth, cuz I‘ve done something stupid :yolk:Over the year I‘ve learned how nice you actually are and that you‘re also a crackhead resident deep down in your heart :sanapray: Stay safe and give me your psycho review someday :wimwim:
Let‘s see how much KS will grow until your next birthday :sanapray:
from your bae - BAECHU





@ikonicraja
Happy Birthday our magical girl
1582383936455.png

Let this be a wonderful and amazing year for you and wish you lot’s of health. I can’t believe how much time already has past. This is now your second birthday you will be spending with your KS family and I feel blessed to be part of this again. 💜
You really are an incredible person and full of love. I really wish you all the best and hopefully everything you want to achieve will be a success for you.
Let‘s hope for many many many more years of working together 💜💜💜
1582384035383.png

love you lots admin-nim
1582383936455.png
1582383936455.png
1582383936455.png




@Chahee
She who wants to expand the field of happiness,
let her lay the foundation of it on the bottom of her heart.

Benefit all creatures, benefit the kpopsorcerians.

Practise goodness: acquire merit.

Let some worship the Truthful One,
and revere the Northern Cosmic.

While others bow before the admin and spam love didactic cinquains.

Even if you run it’s a deserted island
Alright it’s all over
I’ll leave my image in that heart of yours
So, you had better run

Dear Son Naeun, you’re an angel
Let me show you a birthday

Little by little, on your lips, BuBiBu
You are everything BuBiBu


@perhapz
Happy birthday, Cosmic!
First of all, more than anything, I want you to know how thankful I'm for all the hard work you (and all the rest of the staff) put into making KPS a amazing place. A place where I made a lot of friends during my lonely and sad times and friends who I can proudly say I met in this forum.
So, even though it's your birthday, you are the gift that we receive every day, and I want you to know that your hard work makes a lot of people have happy and funny moments with each other on a daily basis.
I wish you all the best, now and ever. Happy birthday and thank you! 💜


@Mangoey
Happy birthday admin nim!
Thanks for creating ks and making it into the wonderful place it is today. I'm so grateful to have not only been able to meet you and the other staff members, but to also be allowed the priviledge to help out with and do work for the forum.
I hope you know exactly how important you are to everyone on ks. We all love you lots. Happy birthday once again and I hope you get to eat lots of cake!! 🍰🥳


@Skinnny
Numu, happy birthday!
It's been a long time since the akp days huh
You created a community for all of us to interact and create memories with each other. You provided us with a peaceful environment that has positively affected many of us. You've worked hard and it's gonna pay off. You're simple sweet and lovely. It's been a real pleasure to know you. The entire forum cherishes you a lot. You've been working too much tho smh. Relax on your birthday at least
1582384411158.png
1582384418180.png

Eat cake and have fun
1582384444817.png


1582387606443.png



@RainbowDevil
Happy Birthday... almost said your name, we're still keeping it top secret right? ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY. I think I've already expressed a lot of my gratitude towards you recently or at least like a few months ago and I think you know most of it but I'll try and say some of the stuff that I forgot.

I really don't know what I'd be using my time up on if you hadn't given us this beautiful place to spam and improve on and improve ourselves as well. A lot of us, great friends and all great people might never have met and we also might have never experienced the best admin to ever grace a forum
1582384508871.png
I unfortunately don't interact with you a lot besides important staff stuff but you are still an awesome person that takes care of us all and inspires us to want to be as hard-working and vigilant as you are.

I can also easily tell you that my connection with kpop would have dwindled even more if it weren't for KS, and here I am still connected and loving this month in particular, a weird coincidence that your birthday and the best month for kpop in a while happened at the same time. A beautiful coincidence. Heres too many more years of us growing and uniting people. Hope you stay healthy and enjoy your birthday with friends and family! Happy birthday Cosmic/Son-Naeun/Numeriku/Nayeon/Miyeon/Admin-nim/Boss-girl/Awesomest boss to ever bless this earth! WE LOVE YOU!


@melancholia
Happy Birthday Cosmic ♡

I hope this year brings immeasurable fortune and success. I am grateful I got to meet you because you are so diligent and ennobling. You are so empowering and strong, you are a heroine in the face of adversity. You are like the Glowing Eye Nebula/Dandelion Puffball Nebula, so esthetical and enthralling. Thank you for your work with KS, you and Marko have created a beautiful community, and I'm so thankful to be apart of it. Have a great day, relax, have fun, and eat a lot of good food. Happy Birthday ♡


@kuro
happy birthday admin nim
1582384596355.png


I know we don't really talk, but you're such a sweet and amazing person that's hard not to love. you're sucha hardworking and talented person, and I admire your dedication to the forum, you go to new levels to provide for us and to take care of the forum. it may not seem like it now, but I promise you, one day, kps will dominate the kpop forum world :queen:. you are one of the most treasured members of our community, and it's been super amazing working with you to make kps better. thank you so much for indirectly being the one that introduced me to another family, thank you for creating kps

have an amazing birthday, you deserve so so much :pepeheart:
happy birthday!!!!


@bulletproof
Happy birthday, admin nim!
1582384508871.png


You’re such a sweetheart, such a hardworking, such a caring person and without you we wouldn’t be here. Thank you for giving me a place to share my passion, my ideas and for the chance you gave me accepting me into this wonderful team that became like a family. I know I wasn’t around as much as I used to be, but KS is still a big part of my soul and you’re the main responsible for this. And besides what we all see as staff, you’re such a wonderful and funny person. Taeyeon, Cosmic, Miyeon, Naeun… you’re our special girl, our admin nim, our mommy.
1582384711384.png


I hope you get some time to relax and have fun because you really deserve it. The forum is in the right hands. Purple you!
1582384731444.png


PS: We don’t have a hack surprise this year, we didn’t change the logo again.
PS2: Your identity changes will always be iconic, I can’t wait to see what’s next




@Reo
Happy birthday admin nim!
1582383936455.png


I hope this year has been kind to you thus far because you'd definitely deserve all the love you're getting. What you've done for KS's userbase, creating a place with no toxicity and the friendly environment we are experiencing each day is something you can definitely be proud of! You're doing so much behind the scenes which a lot of people might not even think and ur response time for problems is always fast. So just a big FAT appreciation for your whole being.



@la_mort_pour_vous
How are you doing, Ku?
It's been nearly two years since we met, two years on the Forums. If I'm thankful to AKP about anything, it is that I've found so many great people I can now call my friends.
And you're one of my precious friends.
We started off by spamming in the Lounge section and your sweet disposition really attracted me - I felt blessed that someone was welcoming me on the Forums.
Ah, those were the days.
Now, you're an even more important person to everyone and I thank you for always working so hard to provide use with the ideal Forum that is KS.
No matter how many name changes you undergo, you'll still be my sweet Numeriku.
Happy Birthday! I wish you eternal happiness.


@Xeulgi
Happy Birthday admin nim!
Thank you for creating a place that has a lot of positive energy and a peaceful environment which makes the forum a fun place to be on^^ I once again wish you a happy birthday and hope you have a wonderful day as well as a bright and healthy future, Happy Birthday! 🥳


@lexus
Happy birthday to our amazing admin! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful forum. This place is so loving and acceptance and I will always be grateful for that and all the hard work you've put into this place. I enjoy working with you and I'm glad I've gotten the chance to meet you. I hope you have an amazing birthday
1582383936455.png
1582384929955.png



@NASA
Greetings precious admin nim! This is the first birthday I will spend with you! We've only very recently began talking but i'm glad we did before your birthday so I could still do my best to make it the best bday ever despite our short run (so far ;) ). I've been growing to really appreciate you with the community you created. Even before becoming staff, just as a normal user I felt like my suggestions were seriously considered, and my random bouts of curiousity about anything and everything on the forums were always met with patience despite most of the questions being a bit useless in the long run eheh. I can see how much you care about creating a wholesome community and you work so hard to keep improving the site and features that it inspires the rest of us to want to help and work alongside you and support you on this journey! And of course as staff I feel the same support for each of us whenever we need it even if its just a warm hug and a cheer on! Maybe next year my warm birthday greetings will be a bit less forum related and more friendly, I feel a bit like i'm writing a professional business greeting or something >.> I'll look forward to having more nice things to say about you :sanapray:for now, have the happiest birthday admin nim❤




@potato
Happy Birthday admin-nim!!
1582383936455.png


You've always struck me as kind and caring from the very start. When I first joined KS, I could just see the love all the users had for you, staff or not. It was such a beautiful environment and a place I felt so relaxed in and I still do. I think joining KS has probably been one of the best decisions I've ever made and none of it would have been possible without you. Your effort, hard work and kindness has realy reflected onto the forum; you've made even trolls turn to the good side! It makes me so incredibly proud to be a staff member on KS, because I get to do something I enjoy that will benefit the forum and also to be that little bit closer to you, our wonderful admin.

Without KS, I wouldn't have met so many amazing people and I wouldn't have met you. Happy birthday Na Eun! (for now XD. We all know you said that Na Eun was your one and only but we're all waiting for you to change it again:lisalaugh:) You deserve a birthday full of happiness and joy, just like the person you are.

-love tato


@Vikki
Happy birthday Naeun! You're one of the most hard-working people I know and I admire you so much for that. But even kps aside, you're someone who's so much fun to talk to, no matter how much I talk to you always seem to surprise me (btw we all saw your swear don't pretend like you didn't :worry:) I hope you have a great day and next year, and I hope some of your dreams come true because all is too much but some is reasonable :sanapray:


@Faerie
Happy Birthday Na-eun! First of all I wanna thank your parents in bring such a beautiful person to this world. Second I wanna thank you for being one of the most hard-working, sweetest, kindest person I have ever met. It’s amazing that no matter how stressful it all seems, you never quit and always pushed forward. I hope you have an amazing birthday!


@LeeHoseok
Happy birthday, dear admin. 

I actually remember the first time we spoke directly. You were reaching out to apologize for having to delete my thread because it broke the rules. Considering my past and where I was coming from, you could have judged me for the mess I made, but you didn’t. That one interaction is the reason I’m still on KS and why I’m so proud to work here. You are such a dedicated, caring person. You have given all of us this wonderful site and community, you put so much effort into it. I can only hope the universe repays you in kind. May your birthday be filled with happiness. 💙


@Tir
Happy birthday, super awesome admin-nim Na-eun :pandalove:

First off, thank you for helping create one of the best, wait no scrap that, literally the best kpop forum that exists right now. For that alone, you deserve all the love that you no doubt get from all over. You are easily one of the most hard-working and dedicated people that I know (and i know quite a few people...) and it's clear to all how much love, time, and effort you put into this site and community. And really, the results speak for themselves.

Wishing you all the best in everything this year and I hope you have an amazing day ahead :nekolove:


@mirella
Happy birthday Admin!
:fatlove:
I hope you didn't expect this surprise at all. It's your very own birthday server! Thank you for working so hard to make KS an amazing place. Staff really feels like family with you in it
:maHeart~3:
Even if we don't understand half of the server/coding stuff that's going on, we always know you are improving the forum in some lovely way. Just know that we can always recognise our cherished admin-nim through your dozens of name changes and bias switches. You are a wonderful jewel and we are lucky to have you. Happy birthday! Let's continue to work together, captain salutes With love, Miri


@Chlorine

Happy birthday to our dear Admin! :bigcatlove:
Honestly we don’t really get to talk much on a personal level but as a staff member who gets to work with you, you’re honestly one of the greatest people I know. You’re a really hard worker and you’re always trying your best to make KS a very welcoming and comfortable place for us all. And I really appreciate that! I feel so lucky to be able to work alongside you and I’m thankful that I got to meet someone like you.
I wish you lots of happiness and health in the new year! Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡♡♡


Lastly, from all of staff: Happy birthday Na Eun!!
1582384929955.png



a timeline of all of Na Eun's eras, edit by @NASA💙​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Happy Birthday Admin-nim!
:pikahappy:

Thank you for all your hard work for KS!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy birthday!!! Are you officially old yet? I hope you have happiness and health for years to come! :D
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Names might change but almighty admin nim being the greatest never does :maheart:

Happy birthday @Bae Joo-hyun :pikahappy: :bigcatlove:

I love this forum and everything it gives it's users, and none of it would be possible without all the hard work you've put in. Have an amazing day :sanapray:

P.S: Stan Liverpool FC :taesip:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Happy birthday, super awesome admin-nim Na-eun :pandalove:

First off, thank you for helping create one of the best, wait no scrap that, literally the best kpop forum that exists right now. For that alone, you deserve all the love that you no doubt get from all over. You are easily one of the most hard-working and dedicated people that I know (and i know quite a few people...) and it's clear to all how much love, time, and effort you put into this site and community. And really, the results speak for themselves.

Wishing you all the best in everything this year and I hope you have an amazing day ahead :nekolove:

(I totally wasn't late writing this. Nope)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday, @Bae Joo-hyun!!!!!!
I hope your birthday goes great!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy birthday admin-nimm :nekolove:
you truely are special and one of a kind
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy Birthday! :bigcatclap:

You do so much to make this such a wonderful place for all of us, I’m so happy that I joined KS it truly is the best Kpop forum to be a part of. Thank you so much for all the hard work that you put into KS. I hope you have an amazing birthday full of smiles and laughter.

:pandalove:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

banner by @NASA

Happy birthday @Bae Joo-hyun!! Today is our precious admin-nim's birthday and some staff and ex-staff have put together a little surprise. <3

@notthatmarko
Happy birthday, bitch. How does it feel to be old af finally? Love you.


@Baechu
Happy birthday admin nim!! Hope you‘re having a wonderful day in humid corona-free singapore.

I‘ve been one year on KS now and it has grown so much :maheart: This is all because of yours and Marko‘s hard work :sanapray: I never interacted with you a lot until recently, but that was because I was always scared to get banned or smth, cuz I‘ve done something stupid :yolk:Over the year I‘ve learned how nice you actually are and that you‘re also a crackhead resident deep down in your heart :sanapray: Stay safe and give me your psycho review someday :wimwim:
Let‘s see how much KS will grow until your next birthday :sanapray:
from your bae - BAECHU





@ikonicraja
Happy Birthday our magical girl
1582383936455.png

Let this be a wonderful and amazing year for you and wish you lot’s of health. I can’t believe how much time already has past. This is now your second birthday you will be spending with your KS family and I feel blessed to be part of this again. 💜
You really are an incredible person and full of love. I really wish you all the best and hopefully everything you want to achieve will be a success for you.
Let‘s hope for many many many more years of working together 💜💜💜
1582384035383.png

love you lots admin-nim
1582383936455.png
1582383936455.png
1582383936455.png




@Chahee
She who wants to expand the field of happiness,
let her lay the foundation of it on the bottom of her heart.

Benefit all creatures, benefit the kpopsorcerians.

Practise goodness: acquire merit.

Let some worship the Truthful One,
and revere the Northern Cosmic.

While others bow before the admin and spam love didactic cinquains.

Even if you run it’s a deserted island
Alright it’s all over
I’ll leave my image in that heart of yours
So, you had better run

Dear Son Naeun, you’re an angel
Let me show you a birthday

Little by little, on your lips, BuBiBu
You are everything BuBiBu


@perhapz
Happy birthday, Cosmic!
First of all, more than anything, I want you to know how thankful I'm for all the hard work you (and all the rest of the staff) put into making KPS a amazing place. A place where I made a lot of friends during my lonely and sad times and friends who I can proudly say I met in this forum.
So, even though it's your birthday, you are the gift that we receive every day, and I want you to know that your hard work makes a lot of people have happy and funny moments with each other on a daily basis.
I wish you all the best, now and ever. Happy birthday and thank you! 💜


@Mangoey
Happy birthday admin nim!
Thanks for creating ks and making it into the wonderful place it is today. I'm so grateful to have not only been able to meet you and the other staff members, but to also be allowed the priviledge to help out with and do work for the forum.
I hope you know exactly how important you are to everyone on ks. We all love you lots. Happy birthday once again and I hope you get to eat lots of cake!! 🍰🥳


@Skinnny
Numu, happy birthday!
It's been a long time since the akp days huh
You created a community for all of us to interact and create memories with each other. You provided us with a peaceful environment that has positively affected many of us. You've worked hard and it's gonna pay off. You're simple sweet and lovely. It's been a real pleasure to know you. The entire forum cherishes you a lot. You've been working too much tho smh. Relax on your birthday at least
1582384411158.png
1582384418180.png

Eat cake and have fun
1582384444817.png


1582387606443.png



@RainbowDevil
Happy Birthday... almost said your name, we're still keeping it top secret right? ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY. I think I've already expressed a lot of my gratitude towards you recently or at least like a few months ago and I think you know most of it but I'll try and say some of the stuff that I forgot.

I really don't know what I'd be using my time up on if you hadn't given us this beautiful place to spam and improve on and improve ourselves as well. A lot of us, great friends and all great people might never have met and we also might have never experienced the best admin to ever grace a forum
1582384508871.png
I unfortunately don't interact with you a lot besides important staff stuff but you are still an awesome person that takes care of us all and inspires us to want to be as hard-working and vigilant as you are.

I can also easily tell you that my connection with kpop would have dwindled even more if it weren't for KS, and here I am still connected and loving this month in particular, a weird coincidence that your birthday and the best month for kpop in a while happened at the same time. A beautiful coincidence. Heres too many more years of us growing and uniting people. Hope you stay healthy and enjoy your birthday with friends and family! Happy birthday Cosmic/Son-Naeun/Numeriku/Nayeon/Miyeon/Admin-nim/Boss-girl/Awesomest boss to ever bless this earth! WE LOVE YOU!


@melancholia
Happy Birthday Cosmic ♡

I hope this year brings immeasurable fortune and success. I am grateful I got to meet you because you are so diligent and ennobling. You are so empowering and strong, you are a heroine in the face of adversity. You are like the Glowing Eye Nebula/Dandelion Puffball Nebula, so esthetical and enthralling. Thank you for your work with KS, you and Marko have created a beautiful community, and I'm so thankful to be apart of it. Have a great day, relax, have fun, and eat a lot of good food. Happy Birthday ♡


@kuro
happy birthday admin nim
1582384596355.png


I know we don't really talk, but you're such a sweet and amazing person that's hard not to love. you're sucha hardworking and talented person, and I admire your dedication to the forum, you go to new levels to provide for us and to take care of the forum. it may not seem like it now, but I promise you, one day, kps will dominate the kpop forum world :queen:. you are one of the most treasured members of our community, and it's been super amazing working with you to make kps better. thank you so much for indirectly being the one that introduced me to another family, thank you for creating kps

have an amazing birthday, you deserve so so much :pepeheart:
happy birthday!!!!


@bulletproof
Happy birthday, admin nim!
1582384508871.png


You’re such a sweetheart, such a hardworking, such a caring person and without you we wouldn’t be here. Thank you for giving me a place to share my passion, my ideas and for the chance you gave me accepting me into this wonderful team that became like a family. I know I wasn’t around as much as I used to be, but KS is still a big part of my soul and you’re the main responsible for this. And besides what we all see as staff, you’re such a wonderful and funny person. Taeyeon, Cosmic, Miyeon, Naeun… you’re our special girl, our admin nim, our mommy.
1582384711384.png


I hope you get some time to relax and have fun because you really deserve it. The forum is in the right hands. Purple you!
1582384731444.png


PS: We don’t have a hack surprise this year, we didn’t change the logo again.
PS2: Your identity changes will always be iconic, I can’t wait to see what’s next




@Reo
Happy birthday admin nim!
1582383936455.png


I hope this year has been kind to you thus far because you'd definitely deserve all the love you're getting. What you've done for KS's userbase, creating a place with no toxicity and the friendly environment we are experiencing each day is something you can definitely be proud of! You're doing so much behind the scenes which a lot of people might not even think and ur response time for problems is always fast. So just a big FAT appreciation for your whole being.



@la_mort_pour_vous
How are you doing, Ku?
It's been nearly two years since we met, two years on the Forums. If I'm thankful to AKP about anything, it is that I've found so many great people I can now call my friends.
And you're one of my precious friends.
We started off by spamming in the Lounge section and your sweet disposition really attracted me - I felt blessed that someone was welcoming me on the Forums.
Ah, those were the days.
Now, you're an even more important person to everyone and I thank you for always working so hard to provide use with the ideal Forum that is KS.
No matter how many name changes you undergo, you'll still be my sweet Numeriku.
Happy Birthday! I wish you eternal happiness.


@Xeulgi
Happy Birthday admin nim!
Thank you for creating a place that has a lot of positive energy and a peaceful environment which makes the forum a fun place to be on^^ I once again wish you a happy birthday and hope you have a wonderful day as well as a bright and healthy future, Happy Birthday! 🥳


@lexus
Happy birthday to our amazing admin! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful forum. This place is so loving and acceptance and I will always be grateful for that and all the hard work you've put into this place. I enjoy working with you and I'm glad I've gotten the chance to meet you. I hope you have an amazing birthday
1582383936455.png
1582384929955.png



@NASA
Greetings precious admin nim! This is the first birthday I will spend with you! We've only very recently began talking but i'm glad we did before your birthday so I could still do my best to make it the best bday ever despite our short run (so far ;) ). I've been growing to really appreciate you with the community you created. Even before becoming staff, just as a normal user I felt like my suggestions were seriously considered, and my random bouts of curiousity about anything and everything on the forums were always met with patience despite most of the questions being a bit useless in the long run eheh. I can see how much you care about creating a wholesome community and you work so hard to keep improving the site and features that it inspires the rest of us to want to help and work alongside you and support you on this journey! And of course as staff I feel the same support for each of us whenever we need it even if its just a warm hug and a cheer on! Maybe next year my warm birthday greetings will be a bit less forum related and more friendly, I feel a bit like i'm writing a professional business greeting or something >.> I'll look forward to having more nice things to say about you :sanapray:for now, have the happiest birthday admin nim❤




@potato
Happy Birthday admin-nim!!
1582383936455.png


You've always struck me as kind and caring from the very start. When I first joined KS, I could just see the love all the users had for you, staff or not. It was such a beautiful environment and a place I felt so relaxed in and I still do. I think joining KS has probably been one of the best decisions I've ever made and none of it would have been possible without you. Your effort, hard work and kindness has realy reflected onto the forum; you've made even trolls turn to the good side! It makes me so incredibly proud to be a staff member on KS, because I get to do something I enjoy that will benefit the forum and also to be that little bit closer to you, our wonderful admin.

Without KS, I wouldn't have met so many amazing people and I wouldn't have met you. Happy birthday Na Eun! (for now XD. We all know you said that Na Eun was your one and only but we're all waiting for you to change it again:lisalaugh:) You deserve a birthday full of happiness and joy, just like the person you are.

-love tato


@Vikki
Happy birthday Naeun! You're one of the most hard-working people I know and I admire you so much for that. But even kps aside, you're someone who's so much fun to talk to, no matter how much I talk to you always seem to surprise me (btw we all saw your swear don't pretend like you didn't :worry:) I hope you have a great day and next year, and I hope some of your dreams come true because all is too much but some is reasonable :sanapray:


@Faerie
Happy Birthday Na-eun! First of all I wanna thank your parents in bring such a beautiful person to this world. Second I wanna thank you for being one of the most hard-working, sweetest, kindest person I have ever met. It’s amazing that no matter how stressful it all seems, you never quit and always pushed forward. I hope you have an amazing birthday!


@LeeHoseok
Happy birthday, dear admin. 

I actually remember the first time we spoke directly. You were reaching out to apologize for having to delete my thread because it broke the rules. Considering my past and where I was coming from, you could have judged me for the mess I made, but you didn’t. That one interaction is the reason I’m still on KS and why I’m so proud to work here. You are such a dedicated, caring person. You have given all of us this wonderful site and community, you put so much effort into it. I can only hope the universe repays you in kind. May your birthday be filled with happiness. 💙


@Tir
Happy birthday, super awesome admin-nim Na-eun :pandalove:

First off, thank you for helping create one of the best, wait no scrap that, literally the best kpop forum that exists right now. For that alone, you deserve all the love that you no doubt get from all over. You are easily one of the most hard-working and dedicated people that I know (and i know quite a few people...) and it's clear to all how much love, time, and effort you put into this site and community. And really, the results speak for themselves.

Wishing you all the best in everything this year and I hope you have an amazing day ahead :nekolove:


@mirella
Happy birthday Admin!
:fatlove:
I hope you didn't expect this surprise at all. It's your very own birthday server! Thank you for working so hard to make KS an amazing place. Staff really feels like family with you in it
:maHeart~3:
Even if we don't understand half of the server/coding stuff that's going on, we always know you are improving the forum in some lovely way. Just know that we can always recognise our cherished admin-nim through your dozens of name changes and bias switches. You are a wonderful jewel and we are lucky to have you. Happy birthday! Let's continue to work together, captain salutes With love, Miri


@Chlorine

Happy birthday to our dear Admin! :bigcatlove:
Honestly we don’t really get to talk much on a personal level but as a staff member who gets to work with you, you’re honestly one of the greatest people I know. You’re a really hard worker and you’re always trying your best to make KS a very welcoming and comfortable place for us all. And I really appreciate that! I feel so lucky to be able to work alongside you and I’m thankful that I got to meet someone like you.
I wish you lots of happiness and health in the new year! Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡♡♡


Lastly, from all of staff: Happy birthday Na Eun!!
1582384929955.png



a timeline of all of Na Eun's eras, edit by @NASA💙​
happy birthday! :bigcatlove:
props to nasa for that amazing timeline of admins biases

Happy birthday C
happy birthday, luv. @Bae Joo-hyun uwu
you're a good mama for ks.
Happy Birthday <3333333
Happy Birthday Admin-nim!
:pikahappy:

Thank you for all your hard work for KS!
Happy birthday!!! Are you officially old yet? I hope you have happiness and health for years to come! :D
Names might change but almighty admin nim being the greatest never does :maheart:

Happy birthday @Bae Joo-hyun :pikahappy: :bigcatlove:

I love this forum and everything it gives it's users, and none of it would be possible without all the hard work you've put in. Have an amazing day :sanapray:

P.S: Stan Liverpool FC :taesip:
Happy birthday, super awesome admin-nim Na-eun :pandalove:

First off, thank you for helping create one of the best, wait no scrap that, literally the best kpop forum that exists right now. For that alone, you deserve all the love that you no doubt get from all over. You are easily one of the most hard-working and dedicated people that I know (and i know quite a few people...) and it's clear to all how much love, time, and effort you put into this site and community. And really, the results speak for themselves.

Wishing you all the best in everything this year and I hope you have an amazing day ahead :nekolove:

(I totally wasn't late writing this. Nope)
happy bday, hope you're the happiest in the world today <3
Happy birthday, @Bae Joo-hyun!!!!!!
I hope your birthday goes great!
Happy birthday, Admin-nim! :pandalove:
happy birthday admin-nim, you are amazing and all of ks loves you. <333
Happy birthday to the great @Bae Joo-hyun ~
Happy Birthday! :maheart:
Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I wasn't able to write a message just because I've been so incredibly busy, but I hope today is your best!
@Bae Joo-hyun wake up, remember to keep your birthday party alive

test
happy birthday admin-nimm :nekolove:
you truely are special and one of a kind
Happy Birthday! :bigcatclap:

You do so much to make this such a wonderful place for all of us, I’m so happy that I joined KS it truly is the best Kpop forum to be a part of. Thank you so much for all the hard work that you put into KS. I hope you have an amazing birthday full of smiles and laughter.

:pandalove:
Thank you everyone, i love you guys, had such a busy morning, i wanted to reply earlier but now its the only time i am free, late lunch.

:pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread