- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Please wish my baby pecan pie a
@Areum101
She is a dear friend of mine and we got so close in such a short amount of time! It just goes to show how awesome she is! I hope our friendship will prosper on during our time on KS! I love you, girlie!
Please post something kind below, along with some pie.
(Key lime will be rejected)

@Areum101
She is a dear friend of mine and we got so close in such a short amount of time! It just goes to show how awesome she is! I hope our friendship will prosper on during our time on KS! I love you, girlie!
Please post something kind below, along with some pie.
(Key lime will be rejected)