Appreciation HAPPY BIRTHDAY COSMIC (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
@Son Na Eun

I'm so sorry I'm late, hun. I didn't realize it was gonna be today. :pepecry2:

You are an amazing person and I love how open and friendly you are to everyone, not just staff. I am so thankful every moment for you giving me the chance to help kpopsource be the amazing place it is. You work hard and it shows. I honestly believe KS wouldn't ever be the place it is now without your love and dedication. I'll be with you every step of the way, I promise. I am proud to work with you and the rest of the admins plus staff and I couldn't have asked for anything better. You are a kind, beautiful soul. Thank you for everything that you do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON.
happy birthday! thank you for
all your hard work on this wonderful site!
Oh no I got it the other way around with @Cosmo!!! Dumb wade...

Anw happy birthdayyyyyyy be happy and healthy alwaysss
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday @Son Na Eun. You're one of the most amazing people that I've ever met. You're a great admin and and such a sweet person. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
:pandalove:
Happy BirthDay!!!
10365

10366

Well i tried to do gifs but failed :) sorry.
Happy Birthday @Son Na Eun I hope you have a great one :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
Happy Birthday @Son Na Eun. Although, I don’t know you much, I can see how dedicated and hard working you are. Thank you for this amazing place. I’ll continue to support you the best I can. Have a wonderful day. Big love :pandalove::pandalove:

10386
happy bday cosmic !! enjoy your special day, we all appreciate your hard work for this great forum and our community ! love ya
Happy Birthday! :pandalove:
happy birthday! thank you for working so hard on this website and thank you for forming such an amazing community! :llama_lovely:
Thank you yall, you've made my day! :pandahappy:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Ugh my flop ass was asleep and didn't see this after I woke up. The day might even have passed for you but nevertheless HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY @Son Na Eun!!!!

Hope you had an amazing day! You're such a great admin, always approachable and friendly and have worked so hard to make this forum a lovely place for all users, I'm really grateful and appreciate it. Have a great year ahead :sanapray: :pandalove: :pandalove:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread