- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
@Son Na Eun
I'm so sorry I'm late, hun. I didn't realize it was gonna be today.
You are an amazing person and I love how open and friendly you are to everyone, not just staff. I am so thankful every moment for you giving me the chance to help kpopsource be the amazing place it is. You work hard and it shows. I honestly believe KS wouldn't ever be the place it is now without your love and dedication. I'll be with you every step of the way, I promise. I am proud to work with you and the rest of the admins plus staff and I couldn't have asked for anything better. You are a kind, beautiful soul. Thank you for everything that you do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON.
happy birthday! thank you for
all your hard work on this wonderful site!
Oh no I got it the other way around with @Cosmo!!! Dumb wade...
Anw happy birthdayyyyyyy be happy and healthy alwaysss
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy birthday @Son Na Eun. You're one of the most amazing people that I've ever met. You're a great admin and and such a sweet person. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
![]()
Happy BirthDay!!!
![]()
![]()
Well i tried to do gifs but failed :) sorry.
Happy Birthday @Son Na Eun. Although, I don’t know you much, I can see how dedicated and hard working you are. Thank you for this amazing place. I’ll continue to support you the best I can. Have a wonderful day. Big love
![]()
happy bday cosmic !! enjoy your special day, we all appreciate your hard work for this great forum and our community ! love ya![]()
Happy Birthday!![]()
Thank you yall, you've made my day!happy birthday! thank you for working so hard on this website and thank you for forming such an amazing community! :llama_lovely:
I don’t really know you but you seem like a sweet moderator. Anyways, happy birthday even tho I’m late:llama_smooch:
Thank you!Happy Birthday Cosmic! I love the changes in the forum. The galaxy theme really fits my username![]()
Thank youI'm late cuz I had a busy day yesterday but
@Son Na Eun
OUR QUEEN (move over Ruby)
Thank you for making this forum possible and being such a leader-nim
(I'm bad with words but ily)
LMAOOOOh no I got it the other way around with @Cosmo!!! Dumb wade...
Anw happy birthdayyyyyyy be happy and healthy alwaysss
I was sure it was you but then realized it when looking at the medals