- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Me tooThat is why I posted on her wall, first time I got zoneblocked though :hmm:
Me tooThat is why I posted on her wall, first time I got zoneblocked though :hmm:
Our baby tiger turns a year older today
Please wishmirella@deadstar a happy birthday everyone, she deserves it!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRELLA!!
You're one of my oldest friends and more importantly, one of my closest
I'm still thankful for our original fanboy anon that gave me the chance to get to know you better!
You have the best taste in music of anyone across the forums, you're intelligent and hardworking af, and the subtle shade you can throw at times warms my heart.
I'll stream Block B all day today and look at gifs of our fav queen Jennie
Have a fun day and an amazing year, and know Senpai is always looking out for you
![]()
I read 'turn a year old' at first lmaoo
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday @deadstar :pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer:
Hope you have a super awesome fantastic day![]()
Happy Birhtday to one of the best
Enjoy today and have alot of fun~
In your honor I will listen to khh and krnb the whole day
love you @deadstar
don't forget to stream some Heize for our tiger
Happy birthday ❤
Happy Birthday Housemate!!![]()
My birthday present
![]()
Everyone needs more Jimin in their lives
Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :pepecheer::pepecheer:![]()
Happy Birthday!
You're one of the people in the Forum I have tremendous respect for at how you present your opinions.
Eat lots of cake!
Happy birthday sweetheart. Enjoy the day
Does it count if I wished her happy birthday 6 hours before it was cause timezones?![]()
Happy Birthday!![]()
You were awake 3 mins before I made this threadNo wonder I got so many notifications :llama_uwu:
Thank you so much, this is sweet and really made me happy! I hope you all have an amazing day.
Remember to stream Heize and Block B
Can't believe you made this thread when I wasn't awake smh Ozy!!
West Coast timezones![]()
Thank you!!Omg I am the slowest person here lol- @deadstar aka Mirella and I only got it because of the trademark Block B HQ. Girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you have a lovely day.![]()
Oh yeah I fell asleepYou were awake 3 mins before I made this thread
Atleast you're up now yaaasss enjoy your birthday![]()
Should've stayed up till midnight atleast you flopThank you!!I don't know anyone for miles who stans Block B lol.
Oh yeah I fell asleepit was 10:40 oops.
deadstar the legendI read 'turn a year old' at first lmaoo
Happy birthday!