- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Happy Birthday @Lady_Grey me and a few other people wanted to wish you a very special day and tell you how much we all appreciate your friendship!
Happy Birthday Mairi (Cherry_Lady)!
I hope you have a great day!
- @OnlyCalB
Happy Birthday kitten.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you for the joy and love you bring to the forum.
Please don't say you aren't loved because you are ever so dearly and everyone adores you.
Thank you for being my Yuri and Japanese music buddy, although we should talk more about Yuri.
Again, have an amazing day!
Love, @Keihatsu
🎉 Happy bday Lady!! 🎉
Have you had cake yet? With some nice Earl Grey perhaps? I wonder what kind of cakes do you like, do you like the traditional cream cakes with strawberries or maybe fancy cheesecake? Nevertheless, I hope you remember to celebrate with something good!
It has been some time since we first discuss. You have always been easy to approach and chat with about our sharest interests :) I wonder if there is person more passionate than u are in the forum!
Joyful Birthday!!!
- @blueberries
Happy Birthday Cherry!
You are one of the cutest and friendly users that I know on this forum. And you are one of the first people to talk to me here when I first joined. Thank you for making me stan Neo Japonism and it is such a nice group. Maybe, I'll make you stan Seventeen in the future lol. I wish you a very happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!
- @Saythename17
Happy birthday Lady_Grey or Mairi(whatever)
A very happy birthday my loving date lol. I wish you a healthy and a better future.Thanks for being friends with me and you are my first friend in here. Have a wonderful day and drink more and more tea.Love you loads sweetheart!!!! (keep this in mind you are getting old now lol)
- @Jimmychimchim
Happy Birthday, my dear daughter.
Be joyful on your day drinking lots of tea.
Thank you for being my friend.
I'm looking forward to make the NEOJAPO badges.
Have a fantastic day.
- @Yachii
Happy Birthday Mairi (Cherry_Lady)!
I hope you have a great day!
- @OnlyCalB
Happy Birthday kitten.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you for the joy and love you bring to the forum.
Please don't say you aren't loved because you are ever so dearly and everyone adores you.
Thank you for being my Yuri and Japanese music buddy, although we should talk more about Yuri.
Again, have an amazing day!
Love, @Keihatsu
🎉 Happy bday Lady!! 🎉
Have you had cake yet? With some nice Earl Grey perhaps? I wonder what kind of cakes do you like, do you like the traditional cream cakes with strawberries or maybe fancy cheesecake? Nevertheless, I hope you remember to celebrate with something good!
It has been some time since we first discuss. You have always been easy to approach and chat with about our sharest interests :) I wonder if there is person more passionate than u are in the forum!
Joyful Birthday!!!
- @blueberries
You are one of the cutest and friendly users that I know on this forum. And you are one of the first people to talk to me here when I first joined. Thank you for making me stan Neo Japonism and it is such a nice group. Maybe, I'll make you stan Seventeen in the future lol. I wish you a very happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!
- @Saythename17
Happy birthday Lady_Grey or Mairi(whatever)
A very happy birthday my loving date lol. I wish you a healthy and a better future.Thanks for being friends with me and you are my first friend in here. Have a wonderful day and drink more and more tea.Love you loads sweetheart!!!! (keep this in mind you are getting old now lol)
- @Jimmychimchim
Happy Birthday, my dear daughter.
Be joyful on your day drinking lots of tea.
Thank you for being my friend.
I'm looking forward to make the NEOJAPO badges.
Have a fantastic day.
- @Yachii