- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
uhh do you want me to read yours out loud?![]()
![]()
You should read every post of mine out loud
uhh do you want me to read yours out loud?![]()
![]()
At least you're proud of your cringeness
You should read every post of mine out loud![]()
You'd probably copy the same but in German, making it cringierAt least you're proud of your cringeness![]()
I mean talking in german was the cringe part but the things I said were okayYou'd probably copy the same but in German, making it cringier![]()
So were mineI mean talking in german was the cringe part but the things I said were okay![]()
If I was German, I'd easily be the superior German
That maknae hoe is a visual stan, that is trueof course I need to pick the visual of ks
I always forget that dooh is german too
That maknae hoe is a visual stan, that is true
Don't forget best German dooh![]()
Adu is the visual and deserves all the love
I don’t interact much with dooh so I really didn’t remember that![]()
he is older
Is Adu younger than Anthony? Who's the maknae?
Regardless, he can be the visual of course, but superior German![]()
I said the maknae is a visual stan not Aduhe is olderhe is I believe two years younger than me.
yes he is the superior german! fite me on this![]()
he lowkey is tooI said the maknae is a visual stan not Adu
He wouldn't even want that superior German title so I win by forfeit![]()
Pay attention next time
And I am lowkey too![]()