Appreciation Happy birthday, lovely @goyo! (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
:dubuthink:
Is Adu younger than Anthony? Who's the maknae? :jisoosmh:
Regardless, he can be the visual of course, but superior German :maheart:
he is older :jisoosmh: he is I believe two years younger than me.

yes he is the superior german! fite me on this:chickill:
Adu is younger than me, so he's the maknae :rjeat:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I said the maknae is a visual stan not Adu :chickill:
He wouldn't even want that superior German title so I win by forfeit :jenniesmug:
who said i dont want the superior German title when I literally called myself superior :taesquish:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Happy birthday. I stan kps but don't hv bias rn.
I Appreciate u n all the hard work uv done for the forum.
We hvnt interacted much, as I remember unless it was at start of Clash event, but the love from so many people here I'm sure ur lovely n we shd interact more, if I didn't lurk so much. :taesquish:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday. I stan kps but don't hv bias rn.
I Appreciate u n all the hard work uv done for the forum.
We hvnt interacted much, as I remember unless it was at start of Clash event, but the love from so many people here I'm sure ur lovely n we shd interact more, if I didn't lurk so much. :taesquish:
thank you :taesquish:
I really hope that we can talk more! You seem like a chill person
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Stop quoting on everything I say :welp:
Also I think you overuse the haha reaction a bit :nekosweat:
Stop making your posts laughing material then :welp:
SHOW YOUR HYUNG RESPECT :welp:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread