- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Happy Birthday
by @Darjeeling
@itzybitzyblink
Happy birthday, Mayah!!!! I know we just met and I know we have had fights between Texas and Minnesota (Texas is obviously better) but you are truly an amazing friend and you have the tastes girl. I’m so glad I got to write a bday message to you and I hope you have a wonderful day today!!! From your favorite Texas pal, Bitzy
@Darjeeling
Happy Birthday Mayah! Hope you enjoy your day with something special to celebrate the occasion It’s always fun yet insightful to talk to you, maybe it’s because to me you especially give off that “whiff” of American-ness too? lol You don’t get much exposure to Western culture here in Japan and I do honestly miss it sometimes Also, don’t know if the graphics team is busy right now, but they should recruit you Anyways, stay healthy and enjoy life! ~have a good one, darj/peach ♡
@Crackhead
Happy Birthday Mayah!! I hope u remember me, but I was Crackhead on kps and apk, not sure do u remember me but I wish u all the best for ur birthday and wish you spend it nicely Also I'm always free so u can dm me sometimes but happy birthday again and I wish you all the best and take care.by @Darjeeling
@itzybitzyblink
Happy birthday, Mayah!!!! I know we just met and I know we have had fights between Texas and Minnesota (Texas is obviously better) but you are truly an amazing friend and you have the tastes girl. I’m so glad I got to write a bday message to you and I hope you have a wonderful day today!!! From your favorite Texas pal, Bitzy
@Darjeeling
Happy Birthday Mayah! Hope you enjoy your day with something special to celebrate the occasion It’s always fun yet insightful to talk to you, maybe it’s because to me you especially give off that “whiff” of American-ness too? lol You don’t get much exposure to Western culture here in Japan and I do honestly miss it sometimes Also, don’t know if the graphics team is busy right now, but they should recruit you Anyways, stay healthy and enjoy life! ~have a good one, darj/peach ♡
@Crackhead
@MrsJimin
I hate you so so so much and it’s great so happy birthday!!!!
Happy birthday Mayah!! I hope you have an amazing day today.
You were one of the first friends I made on KS I still remember the countless number of times we fangirled over DAY6 together and how we got a lot closer to each other as time passed. You were always ready to discuss differet topics with me and I loved our conversations because they were so varied and interesting. You would have interesting things to say and I loved the fact that I could and still can speak my mind to you without having the fear of being judged. I've only known you for about half a year but so much has happened since then and I'm so glad that I got to meet you. You're truly someone who is very special to me and I'm grateful to have met a friend like you.
And good luck with the graphics application! I don't know much about graphics myself but I know that you're crazy talented and I absolutely love your work. <3 love tato
@Reo
I hate you so so so much and it’s great so happy birthday!!!!
Happy birthday Mayah!! I hope you have an amazing day today.
@Reo
Happy Birthday, Mayah! I hope you have a great day and can take some time off from your normal day routine and the stress and whatnot. I like to talk to you when we get the chance on the forum, you are just so nice in general and really easy to converse with, hope you stay like that forever! Like a breath of fresh air. And I saw someone else mention you did a graphics application so I wish you good luck with that!
@winwinlucas
Happy Birthday, Skinny ! Hope you have a good one...Maybe we can troll servers or something after your birthday? GL with school btw
Happy Birthday, Skinny ! Hope you have a good one...Maybe we can troll servers or something after your birthday? GL with school btw
@Izz
Happy birthday, Mayah! I hope you have a spectacular birthday~ I’m sorry I can’t write a fancy message, but I hope you know I really appreciate you and hope you’re always happy and well! Have a happy birthday, lovey!!
@Pigeon
Happy Birthday, Papaya! I hope you use this day for the best and enjoy your birthday to it's fullest. also I haven't yet but I swear I'll watch that Kim Jong-Un movie
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
@Baechu
Happy Birthday Mayah!!! I hope you're having an amazing birthday with lots of cake and a lot of presents. I still remember that day when some random girl called "mayah" dm'd me and told me to get discord
I should thank you, because I've been using discord nonstop since that day lol. Also, thanks for dm'ing me randomly sometimes. It's really nice to see a message from you once in a while! You're one of the few people, that I can actually hold a nice and serious conversation with, without saying "stan RV" every single minute. You're also probably the only one, that I talk about graphics sometimes and it's really nice to talk about some other interest that we share, besides kpop. I'm really looking forward to our friendship in the future and I hope we can interact even more. Happy birthday Mayah!! Stan RV and Day6
@melancholia
Dear Clown Miyah,
I hope you have a wonderful and amazing birthday. I hope your day is filled with love and joy because you deserve it. Mayah, let's reminisce to back on our first discord message. It was going formal until i said, "I ATE PIZZA TODAY," and i don't quite remember what i was on that day. It was spontaneous but it was also the beginning of a beautiful relationship. You followed up with "I'm proud of you. I ate a burrito, seven-layered from Taco Bell" That was our connection, that was our spark. A simple connection based on food sparks a clown relationship.
You are a beautiful young lady who will change the world. Mayah you are an amazing person and you will have some impact on the future. You are opinionated young women and we love that! You are very beautiful, you need to look in the mirror and tell your beautiful reflection that you are pretty! Your eyebrows are beautiful and you are beautiful, end of the discussion
Dani Cohn our Thiqq Queen, wishes you a happy day, MWAH. Our Clown Culture is beautiful. It is a mixture of memes and crackhead energy cause we are wild. I love our Clown Culture because it is something special. It's unique, nothing can be like our Clown Culture. We love and stan Miyah and Dnai!! You're the prettiest clown to ever exist. I would also like to comment on your singing because it's funny how Mariah Carey has been silent since you told me. I haven't heard anything from Beyonce or Adele either. Mozart and Beethoven are rolling in their graves with their wigs snatched because of you. stay short lol
"Steal all his money sis" - Mayah, summer 2019
I love you mayah. Have a wonderful birthday and I love you a lot. Let's play Roblox soon <33
Happy birthday, Mayah! I hope you have a spectacular birthday~ I’m sorry I can’t write a fancy message, but I hope you know I really appreciate you and hope you’re always happy and well! Have a happy birthday, lovey!!
@Pigeon
Happy Birthday, Papaya! I hope you use this day for the best and enjoy your birthday to it's fullest. also I haven't yet but I swear I'll watch that Kim Jong-Un movie
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
@Baechu
Happy Birthday Mayah!!! I hope you're having an amazing birthday with lots of cake and a lot of presents. I still remember that day when some random girl called "mayah" dm'd me and told me to get discord
@melancholia
Dear Clown Miyah,
I hope you have a wonderful and amazing birthday. I hope your day is filled with love and joy because you deserve it. Mayah, let's reminisce to back on our first discord message. It was going formal until i said, "I ATE PIZZA TODAY," and i don't quite remember what i was on that day. It was spontaneous but it was also the beginning of a beautiful relationship. You followed up with "I'm proud of you. I ate a burrito, seven-layered from Taco Bell" That was our connection, that was our spark. A simple connection based on food sparks a clown relationship.
You are a beautiful young lady who will change the world. Mayah you are an amazing person and you will have some impact on the future. You are opinionated young women and we love that! You are very beautiful, you need to look in the mirror and tell your beautiful reflection that you are pretty! Your eyebrows are beautiful and you are beautiful, end of the discussion
Dani Cohn our Thiqq Queen, wishes you a happy day, MWAH. Our Clown Culture is beautiful. It is a mixture of memes and crackhead energy cause we are wild. I love our Clown Culture because it is something special. It's unique, nothing can be like our Clown Culture. We love and stan Miyah and Dnai!! You're the prettiest clown to ever exist. I would also like to comment on your singing because it's funny how Mariah Carey has been silent since you told me. I haven't heard anything from Beyonce or Adele either. Mozart and Beethoven are rolling in their graves with their wigs snatched because of you. stay short lol
"Steal all his money sis" - Mayah, summer 2019
I love you mayah. Have a wonderful birthday and I love you a lot. Let's play Roblox soon <33