Appreciation Happy birthday to the #1 Jimin stan! (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck



Today is a very special day for our lovely graphics queen @Jimin! Everyone please wish her a happy birthday! :nekolove:

@kuroyuri

to jimin: hey auntie (?) Jimin! happy birthday~. I met you a few weeks ago, but we only really talked when you watched Aladdin. thanks for that btw, the movie was a m a z i n g. anyways, I just wanted to let you know that we haven't talked that much, but you stan Jimin, so amazing taste, and you're a super sweet and a wonderful user. I'm honored to have you in my family and I want to know you even better. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and make some memories and also anticipate fun factory on the 4th :sanapray:. happy birthday! <333

@LeeriaYa

Hello Jim Jim! I heard it’s your birthday so I came to give some deliverance to a friendly angel who I’ve always been blessed with their bright energy. You’ve come incredibly far as a mod and I’m glad to see you’ve done so much to even take a job to help the ones who truly need it in life. I hope in the future I can continue to see you grow as a moderator and as a wonderful human being who really does match her bias amazingly. I remember at times you didn’t feel appreciated but I truly hope it comes into a large abundance now because you really did have a genuine heart who’s meant so much to me even when you helped me. It’s a truly rare act I never expected but I’m glad I can always consider you a friend who really does show they put card into their friendships. You really are like a care taker for the ones who need it and still grace with kindness and positive energy. Happy birthday and don’t be a stranger c: I’m hoping to visit a lot more to see how much you continue to develop as a mod. Thank you for always being a truly blessed kindred spirit and human. You’re beautiful on inside and out and give an extraordinary prescience. This is starting to sound like what Michelle Obama would say but I hope you catch my drift on how much I cherish you existing and helping others. Remember to help yourself at times as well

:PanGFiteL:
:luvluv:
:flex:


@goyo

Happy Birthday to the sweetest person ever: Cricket
You deserve the world, angel. I really wish you the best and that all your wishes and dreams will be fulfilled.
I promise you to always protect you and appreciate all that you do. You are a marvellous that deserves only the best.
I truly feel lucky that we are friends and staff together. You definitely are on of the people that make KS what it is today.
Let's talk more :sanapray:


@Mangoey

Happy birthday ghostie, you graphics queen! Seriously I admire your work so much, all of it is amazing. It's super fun working with you and everyone else on staff too and I hope we can keep going for a lot longer. Good luck with all of your irl work and stuff, being a nurse seems hard af and always remember not to overwork yourself. Health is #1! Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful birthday and eat lots of cake!!! (Mango flavored is preferred 😤 )


@Son Na Eun

Happy birthday Girl, even though you are very busy at your job, you still come by to join us on ks to help out on your free time, for that i can't thank you enough. I hope you will have tons of fun on your birthday, its been a pleasure being your friend and as a fellow staff member.

@Angelyna_Frost

My lovely Cricket, I hope life is treating you the way you want it to. I'm so proud of you landing your gig and how you've showed just how strong you are over the last year. I wish you the happiest birthday with all the love, happiness and beautiful things in the world. You've had 100% of my love and support from the beginning and know that you always will. Enjoy your special day, Honey! Love Always, Frosty xoxoxo

@Vikki

Happy birthday Ghostie! Youre truly a grandma now, buts okay because no matter what youre our grandma. And of course, grandmas are known for their being nice, having good cookies, and weird af tales, and I have to say you excel in all those departments :sanapray:

I don't know what Im talking about tbh, but I just want to say that you are approachable, kind, and dependable. Its been so long since we first met, and I have to say that all the time we spent together was lovely, and I couldnt have asked for a better friend. I hope you have an amazing birthday and a wonderful year. Make sure to eat lots of cake and istg if you go to sleep late Ill send chicky :chickill: So you better sleep so youre well rested for the next day.

Once again ghostie, happy birthday! :pandalove:

Saving your best wifey for last because why not? :sippinthetea:

@lexus/uwu/the best wifey you’ve ever had
totally not being conceited or anything if that's what you're thinking :welp:

Happy birthday, wifey!

Words really can’t express how much I love and appreciate you. When we met on that one forum thingy (👀), I never thought that we’d ever grow close together and even get married! I’m so glad that I got to know you. I always enjoy talking to you and I’ll always cherish the fun times we’ve had together. And now we get to work as moderators together! :nekolove:
Getting to know you was one of the best things I ever did and I loved learning more and more about you. You’re so caring, compassionate, helpful, and kind towards other people. I admire that about you so much.
I hope we can continue to have fun memories together and can continue to work together for a long time. Have a wonderful birthday and make sure to eat lots of cake! I love you wifey! :nekolove:





We all hope that you have an amazing birthday, wifey!

 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Happiest of Birthdays, Spoops!

I was going to write this huge long devotion of love to send in, but I got so caught up in other things that time got away from me.

While we havent really known each other long or interacted much, every time I see you around I find myself smiling. You're the kind of person that I think could be friends with anyone, and I admire that very, very much.

I wish you nothing but the happiest moments, best health, and many more birthdays to come and celebrate. I look forward to wishing you well in the coming years, happy birthday!
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Happy Birthday to my favorite piece of wood! The lint roller has an important message~

I hope your job is now going well. You've always been one of the sweetest people I've talked to, and I genuinely wish you nothing but the best. Honestly, you were always really interesting to talk to, and seeing a message from you was always my favorite thing to come to every afternoon. You really are a very devoted, compassionate, and hard-working person, and I hope you see that other people recognize your work and morals. @Jimin

Image result for jimin gif heart
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday to our angel @Jimin :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

you are the best
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::pikadab::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words and just overall amazingness. I've met so many amazing people (you guys) over the past year whom I adore and cherish and I simply couldn't have it any other way. I love each and every one of you, thank you!

When I have time I'll very likely do individual responses to everything. Please be patient!

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Happy birthday to one of the world's biggest sweethearts :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
I haven't seen you around much lately but I hope you have the happiest of days. You're so kind and hard-working that you deserve only the best

Let's talk more :pandalove:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day. :bigcatclap::bigcatlove:

Image result for bts jimin heart gif
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread