Appreciation Happy Birthday Trashy!! 🥳🥳 (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1__01.jpg

@AnotherKpopTrash
Happy birthday to the best kpop trash around! Here are some messages from friends:

@Darjeeling
helloooo it’s darj, we haven’t talked a lot trashy but i’ve enjoyed the few times we have ☺ idk much about you yet lol but i hope to get to know you better 💞 enjoy your birthday bro~ SIXNINE and IDOTS 🗽
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@Tir
Woooooooooo happy birthday number-one-once-turned-forever. jk I know you still love Twice......(and Everglow....and DIA....)
Hope you have an amazing, chilled day surrounded by friends and family doing whatever you want and all that good stuff :sj_weary: How does it feel to be the first of SIXNINE to have their birthday? Can't relate
I'm glad to call you a friend and that you're a part of our god-tier group. Hope we stay friends for the foreseeable future!

OT6 SIXNINE!

Lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor lambo lambo lambo lambo rumor rumor rumor rumor
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@Ozymandias
Grats bro. (Totally leaving as it is)

EDIT: Ok I almost missed the deadline lmao. Happy birthday my fav Trashy Canadian! I remember wishing you last year as well in our OG Cult groupchat, time flies huh. Have we spent so much time on Kpop forums already :yolk:

Anyway, have a great day and year ahead. You're probably the one I've known longest who I still talk to. And we've definitely had some interesting conversations and appreciated some good stuff


Here's to another year of fun! Cheers bruv!
Brrr lambo!

Stream BTS On btw
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@Walnutt
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@ikonicraja
happy birthday trashy

hope today is an amazing day for you and that you are able to enjoy it with the people you care for.
you really are someone fun to talk to and are such an incredible person too.
I wish you all the luck and health on this world. :maheart:
May Tyrell be with you
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@Baechu
Happy Panner aka hottest Vancouver city boi Day WOOOOOOOO(WA)
🇨🇦
You thought we forgot your birthday huhhh. Not this time
Well to be fair, you didn't tell us about your birthday last time

I hope ur having a fantastic birthday with some noice POUTINE
Send me some one day per mail pls.
It's been over a year since we've known each other and since sixnine had their unofficial debut :sanapray: We sure had a lot of good times with a lot of laughter and hopefully there is even more to come.
Always obsessed with a new group every month...even if they already disbanded :yolk:
That's some dedication though.
:yolk: Hopefully you will get into IZ*ONE after finishing PD48... Well they will disband someday too :yolk: :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
It's doomed :jisoosmh: When will RV be your new obsession though, they won't disband

Nah, I'm jk with you. You're an absolutely great guy and essential just like every other SIXNINE member :sanapray:
SIXNINE forever until the end :sj_weary: Happy birthday dood :sanapray:
PS: sorry for being a flop AIDS :wimwim: I'm Chaeyeon akgae but I'm sure you've noticed long time ago

- from you one and only bae, B A E C H U ❤︎
PPS: The Panner syndrome - someone who keeps more than 20 tabs open at the same time
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@Mangoey
Happy birthday trashy!!
First off, thank you for introducing me to so many groups. I never would've known that DIA and nine muses had so many bops without you. I also wouldn't have been as open to twice if it weren't for you helping me see how nice they are :maheart: I certainly would've missed out on a lot.
Thank you for always being there, sitting through my incessant questions, and being my pogo buddy lmaoo. Without you I never would've built up my stash of sinnoh stones and definitely wouldn't have some of my favorite Pokemon today. Without you I also would've missed out on a ton of events cause I'm lazy and never actually check the pogo news feed lmao.
And finally, thank you for always being so kind and patient whenever I, or anyone, goes to talk to you. I feel like that's a very rare thing for people to genuinely have and I hope you don't lose it.
Despite not knowing each other for very long, you've been a great friend to me and I hope we can continue to stay in touch for a long time.
Once again, happy birthday! I hope you have a great day and get to eat lots of cake! 🍰 🥳
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@bulletproof
Happy birthday, trashy :maheart: I wish you all the best and a wonderful birthday, spent with your closest ones. You're the best once and such a nice and friendly person, even if we didn't talk lately.
Happy happy happy birthday 💜
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@itzybitzyblink
Yooooo what’s good my man!!

Happy birthday man, I hope that today everything goes well for you. That you listen to future wife jihyos bops and that the raptors win against the nuggets 👌 . You have been my best friend on kps for such a long time now and I’m glad we became friends. I’m so glad I found someone to share my love of basketball with. And I’m glad to see a title finally being won in Canada. Also no to mention we have pretty much the same taste my dude :sj_weary: . I haven’t been very active on the forums but I hope we can still talk! Hopefully both of our teams make a deep run in the playoffs!!! :sanapray:

Once again happy birthday bro 🎉 🎁 🎈 🎊

From your best bro,
Bitzy
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@perhapz
Happy Birthday, Canadian boi

Thanks for being such a friendly guy, always. I'm proud to say I'm your friend :sanapray:
I wish you all the best!
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@potato
Happy Birthday Trashy!!


We haven't interacted that much apart from Sixnine anon but you seem like a very sweet and kind person :maheart: Anyone who stans Jihyo is great tbh :maheart: Birthdays are special days, reserved for you, so I hope you're able to spend all day enjoying yourself and having the best birthday possible! Even if we don't talk too often, everytime we've talked, it's been pleasurable and I've enjoyed every moment. I hope you have an incredible birthday, birthday boy :nekolove:

- love tato
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@mirella
Trashy! it's really been too long, hasn't it? I wish we could go back to those days spamming the forum as House Tyrell... those were the times, Tyrell forever.
Spend this day happily for all of us! If I had the money I'd definitely pay for Twice to give a personal concert to you.
Happy birthday, I'm wishing you the best for this special day
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

@NASA
Happy birthday trashy! ❤ we've seen each other around for a long time I think, but now that you're a sixnine oppar we've interacted a lot more qnd your fan has turned into your rival :maheart: for your bday present I will step back today and let you receive the PAK you deserve
lets spend more birthdays together in the future
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Once again, happy birthday to you from all of us! We want you to know that you're very much loved and we hope you have the perfect day today! 💛​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday Trashy :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
you truly are one of the best. enjoy your day
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

I thought I definitely responded to this. My mind is a mess these days. :jisoosmh:
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. The Trashy names are really cute :pikahappy:

Thanks @Darjeeling for participating in the discord and the well wishes:nekolove:

At least @Tir still have the actual first birthday in Sixnine if you think about it :sakUwu:
But, what will Sixnine do now that you no longer hold that banhammer power :umjicry:

Farken hell, what is this BTS promotion @Ozymandias :gyuripout:

I raise you two
@Walnutt
I hope you had an amazing week too @ikonicraja. And gratz on being admin-nim again. Ps. I finished queendom finally. :pikahappy:

@Baechu Hope you do well on your exams and come out of the blackout period soon. I'll save some poutine for you. You're a flop AIDS, but still AIDS at heart :maheart:. Learn the other members though :irenecrazy:
I hope we get back to pd48 soon. And shush about the panner syndrome :nekosweat:

@Mangoey I'm happy you enjoyed those bops, Maybe I should suggest them more often :jenniesmug:
I'm glad I've been keeping you updated :haylul: Pogo is really hard to follow, I'd be lost too without the group. PS. Don't forget about shiny darkrai raids this weekend. Thanks for the kinds words :nekoshy: Let's make it last :pikahappy:

Thanks for being here @bulletproof :maheart:

@itzybitzyblink Noworries, I haven't been active either, check out this late response :yolk: The playoffs feel so close now, I can taste it :lovelycooky:
This year is gonna be a special year I can feel it. I wish the same for you friend and your Mavs :sanapray:


@perhapz Everyone's my bias is Lambo now including Erii :icgyu:

@potato The sixnine anon was great fun. Maybe we should fire it back up again. :jenniesmug:
Thanks for the wishes and the being on the discord

@mirella The Tyrell days were really fun. :sj_weary: Those were the heydays of the forum, Thanks for the wishes.

@NASA Thanks, we are friendly rivals on this day. Hope you have a great birthday too whenever that day is. Stick around! :nekolove:

And thanks again to @Mangoey for the thread. It's been a busy week 😩 , but this was really cute and a joy to read :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread