Happy birthday Winter! (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday minkieeee i love you sm you're the best, sorry I couldn't prepare any gifts for you but happy birthdayy :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart::pepeheart:
Its okay!! Thank you so much fir the birthday wishes today, you’re so sweet 💜
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@Winter_Iz ill write sth when I get back by Tuesday if I don't forget cuz I gotta hurry with my dailies before my internet is gone but to make it short

You're great :sakUwu:
Thank youuu
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday, Mink! You've been such a supportive friend to me since I was like fourteen and I really really appreciate you. I'm glad you get to enjoy this amazing day surrounded by those who love you :pandalove:
Thank you so much! You have been a good friend of mine for years now and I really appreciate everything 💜
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@Goldenstar thank you so much for your message! I’m so happy to have gotten to know you. You’re honestly so sweet and kind and thank you for always being there for and listening to me
Count on me, exo guild got your back :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy birthday @Winter_Iz !! You are such a sweet and kind person that I’m so happy to have met. I hope you had an amazing day! :kittylove: :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa and Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday @Winter_Iz !! You are such a sweet and kind person that I’m so happy to have met. I hope you had an amazing day! :kittylove: :kittylove:
Thank you and I’m so glad we met too!! 💜💜
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread