Appreciation HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOZ HEHEHEHEHEH (1 Viewer)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
45476


»»——⍟——«« HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOZI »»——⍟——««

from: @melancholia

hey grandma. you are such a wonderful person and i love you T-T. this is actually not a woozi b-day thread but a maruif thread! I love your cute threads, your smut threads and everything in between. you make wonderful sigs and i need to request one soon! uwuw. I love our discussions and talks about k-pop. you have amazing opinions and i would love to hear more opinions from you. you always make me smile and happy with your threads. you are a great person and an amazing woozi and kai stan. the dedication you have is amazing. i hope that your life is going well and i hope you are happy. keep reading those harry potter fanfics. i love you so much and i hope you have a wonderful day. also you are very pretty and cute ilysm

aš tave labai myliu ... su gimtadieniu


also pick one: woozi or kai owo


from: @MrsJimin

@maruif , happy birthday mom you suck but it’s cool


from: @Crackhead

Marrruuiiiif I forgot or you didn't tell me when it was your birthday smfh!! But I hope you have a great day today and I hope you're going to spend it amazingly~ I know we don't talk usually and I wish we did but ur still my wife and i love u berry much :pandalove: I wish you spend your school year amazingly too!! Less stress (might be impossible) more happiness ^^, hope you also meet Woozi and Kai cuz if u don't I'll get them for you 😈 once again happy birthday my love I love you so much❤❤❤ 💕


from: @Mayah

I didn't really get the chance to fully tell you happy birthday. I don't think you understand your impact on everyone you interact with. Even when I'm having the worst of days, watching J-Pop videos of girls I don't even know really brights up my mood. Not to mention, the taste. I mean, Woozi, Kai? Legends. Hope this year is filled with things as beautiful as you.


from: @Darjeeling

a happy birthday to woozi and a much belated happy birthday from me to you :nekolove: i don’t think i’ve met someone quite like you yet, you’re definitely a precious part of my experience here on this forum:sanapray: i won’t ever forget (hopefully) how you watched Go Fighting together with me on rabb.it (RIP) and sung a lovely Estonian song that one time, good luck with life and everything:saranghae:

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JIHOON!!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@melancholia I will NEVER ever pick between them. NEVER. Thank you for being here too, if you ever feel like discussing something with me I am ALWAYS down! And believe me... I am reading those HP fanfics!

@MrsJimin Love you baby

@Crackhead I don't really celebrate my birthday much, so it is VERY possible I didn't tell you about it! We don't talk much yes, but I still very very much love you! All convos we DO have are interesting and fun!

@Mayah You've been really fun to talk with at any time of the day or night! I like showing you random jpop girls XD

@Darjeeling Watching Go Fighting with you was fun (R.I.P maybe one day) I won't ever forget it either! Thank you for hanging out with me at times like that!


Thank you ALL for putting up with my thirst and rants and sometimes kinda extreme opinions!
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@melancholia

I will NEVER ever pick between them

Also how do I stop staring at Jihyo in your sig?
I don't think you understand how many minutes I've spent staring at them. She's gorgeous. Daniel is a lucky man, and she's a lucky woman.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't think you understand how many minutes I've spent staring at them. She's gorgeous. Daniel is a lucky man, and she's a lucky woman.
I'm just gonna say this... If she and Daniel ever break up, Kai is gonna be after her.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@Darjeeling you should have chased me up on my message because I completely forgot :jisoosmh::yolk:

@maruif Happy late birthday maru! :pandalove: You're such a sweet, humourous person who always makes me crack up, whether it be your weird 18+ threads or your usual daily banter. You're so fun to talk to and thank you for being a part of this community and making it one of the people who make it so wonderful everyday <33
PS. Our WayV Cytube will happen one day :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy birthday to the best :nekolove:
it has been awhile tho but still again happy birthday sweetheart.
you are truely amazing and it‘s always nice to interact with you.
love you lots maru :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Happy Late Birthday @maruif!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for it being late lmao.

I just want to say that I love you very much and I love your enthusiasm and everything about you! You are a very fun person who keeps this forum interesting!!!!!!!! Have a great day! ❤

:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread