Happy Birthday (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Do you wish everyone a happy birthday on kps?

Personally, I will wish someone a happy birthday if they have posted.. If the person signed up six months ago and haven't made one post then its not going to happen.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i just say birthday to mostly every one
:pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually do whenever I notice someone having a birthday
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I do notice sometimes when I notice people are spamming happy birthday on their feed. However I would be fine if someone requested me to tell them happy birthday. No one does it, but I'd be completely ok with it. Though chances are you'd end up with a gif over an actual message so be warned.

 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
If I don't miss it, then I try to. If they haven't posted in a long time but I have spoken to them before or if I know them from another forum, then I will still wish them a happy birthday. If I haven't ever come across them and they haven't ever posted since signing up, then I generally don't (unless their "last seen" date is recent). I just assume they won't see it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread