Appreciation Happy Irene!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I just want to say I love her and I hate that she gets shit for the fact she defended her group.
That whole thing just annoys the ever living crap out of me.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That whole thing just annoys the ever living crap out of me.
She's not mean. She's a good leader who loves her members and stands up when it's needed and usually is a nice and caring person. Snapping once doesn't make you a monster ESPECIALLY for the reason she snapped.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
She's not mean. She's a good leader who loves her members and stands up when it's needed and usually is a nice and caring person. Snapping once doesn't make you a monster ESPECIALLY for the reason she snapped.
She was just too popular and internet folks love to destroy, especially someone they think has it all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
She was just too popular and internet folks love to destroy, especially someone they think has it all.
I honestly get why people were upset because nobody wants to be shouted at-it's not a fun experience. Irene apologized and I think she should've for shouting. But not for the reason why she shouted. Also, I think people have just been looking to tear her down-at least men fans (more specifically Korean ones) for her reading feminist literature.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I honestly get why people were upset because nobody wants to be shouted at-it's not a fun experience. Irene apologized and I think she should've for shouting. But not for the reason why she shouted. Also, I think people have just been looking to tear her down-at least men fans (more specifically Korean ones) for her reading feminist literature.
i just find posting it childish. Heck i have been lit up at work before, mostly when i screwed up. (once on my first day )
Ya take it and get better, not go cry on the internet. I suck at my job and got called out poor me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Beautiful Irene. Love her smile!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread