- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,123
- Reactions Received
- 59,272
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 488,286
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
@Moguri what's with the Wow? Nineteen is still a teen in my book - nineTEEN.Happy birthday, Wony! You're almost out of your teenhood!
ninteen's kitsch!!!@Moguri what's with the Wow? Nineteen is still a teen in my book - nineTEEN.
I guess you could say she's, to quote Britney, not a girl, not yet a woman lolninteen's kitsch!!!
ooh, next vocal cover - YASSSSSSSSSS!I guess you could say she's, to quote Britney, not a girl, not yet a woman lol
indeed but wait doesn't this mean that she's now an adult (in SK)I guess you could say she's, to quote Britney, not a girl, not yet a woman lol