Appreciation Happy Ken Day! (2 Viewers)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
@litc it's finally his birthday :haylul: @Starlight

Happy Ken Day!


I will never forget when Chained Up Jaehwan bias wrecked me so hard the first time I saw that M/V. Even now, he's still going strong :pandahappy::pepeheart:​
Happy Birthday to my bias!🎉
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc it's finally his birthday :haylul: @Starlight

Happy Ken Day!


I will never forget when Chained Up Jaehwan bias wrecked me so hard the first time I saw that M/V. Even now, he's still going strong :pandahappy::pepeheart:​
Am I going crazy or did you make two ken day threads

maybe I got two notifs bc the starlight tag too lol

yes finally THE REAL

Happy birthday Ken!:ankha::kittylove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread