Happy Pi Day! (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
SWEET POTATO PIE AND PUMPKIN PIE
sorry...i got excited....i love these pies
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a former southern belle, I like my pecan and apple pies
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
I not haven't pi
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I refuse to pick a favorite :pandacop: okay maybe banana cream pie
We actually got an apple pie today to celebrate :uwu:
Why did I forget that banana cream pie exist? :ono:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why did I forget that banana cream pie exist? :ono:
Ngl I would have expected you to hate it solely because there’s a lot of things we’re very opposite for I feel :lisalaugh:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Ngl I would have expected you to hate it solely because there’s a lot of things we’re very opposite for I feel :lisalaugh:
Bananas are delicious what do you mean :chickill:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I do love a good apple pie.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread