Appreciation Happy Sihun Day♡♡ (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
OH MY GOSH!!

U KNOW HIM??
A little bit yes. I was really routing for him during Produce, I don’t follow BDC too much besides checking out their new music and sometimes watching variety’s. But he’s an absolute talented cutie. :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
A little bit yes. I was really routing for him during Produce, I don’t follow BDC too much besides checking out their new music and sometimes watching variety’s. But he’s an absolute talented cutie. :kittylove:
I also rooting him on pdx101.. and i cant accept why this talent boy not being revognize..

 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I also rooting him on pdx101.. and i cant accept why this talent boy not being revognize..

Mnet did all of those contestants wrong :pandasad:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread