- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
A little bit yes. I was really routing for him during Produce, I don’t follow BDC too much besides checking out their new music and sometimes watching variety’s. But he’s an absolute talented cutie.OH MY GOSH!!
U KNOW HIM??
I also rooting him on pdx101.. and i cant accept why this talent boy not being revognize..A little bit yes. I was really routing for him during Produce, I don’t follow BDC too much besides checking out their new music and sometimes watching variety’s. But he’s an absolute talented cutie.![]()
Mnet did all of those contestants wrongI also rooting him on pdx101.. and i cant accept why this talent boy not being revognize..