@Sone
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,680 Reactions Received 53,188 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 428,826 Gender Female 9 March 2026 #1 @Sone Last edited: 9 March 2026 Reactions: pinkmelodies, snsd2beg, kimsguardian and 2 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,487 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 9 March 2026 #2 Woot happy Birthday to Taeyeon!! Reactions: kimsguardian
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,291 Reactions Received 59,366 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,991 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 9 March 2026 #3 happy birthday my queen!!
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,207 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 51,999 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 9 March 2026 #4 Happy birthday, King! I know birthdays these days can be tough for her, so I hope today is a better one.
Happy birthday, King! I know birthdays these days can be tough for her, so I hope today is a better one.
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,051 Reactions Received 13,718 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,308 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 9 March 2026 #5 Happy Taeyeon Day! I hope she is taking care of herself