- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
Lol she has birthday wishes before me@Wiz*one i hope she will recover asap
Happy birthday to me and to WonyoungHappy B'day Wonyoung.
Hopefully she has a great day and recovers well really soon.
![]()
Happy birthday Mari :) jeez i hope i spelled that right ....Happy birthday to me and to WonyoungIn that order please
I thought your B'day was 31st August? It's the 30th...Happy birthday to me and to WonyoungIn that order please
KST it is already my birthdayI thought your B'day was 31st August? It's the 30th...
![]()
You did!Happy birthday Mari :) jeez i hope i spelled that right ....
they are both the 31 :) its just the 31st in korean and japan now..I thought your B'day was 31st August? It's the 30th...
![]()
Its already 31 on kstI thought your B'day was 31st August? It's the 30th...
![]()
But I am olderthey are both the 31 :) its just the 31st in korean and japan now..
ExactlyIts already 31 on kst
That i would have guessed :)But I am older![]()
I am not that young for a few yearsThat i would have guessed :)
Ah of course. Although we do things by KST here on KS, I'll wish you a happy B'day @ 23:00PM UK time as it will be your midnight. I'll post it on your profile and make it very special for you Mairi.KST it is already my birthday![]()
they are both the 31 :) its just the 31st in korean and japan now..
Indeed. It's a rare moment when our time and KST time confused me.Its already 31 on kst