- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Welcome to my thread!
What do you think?
30. DIA - Woowa
29. EVERGLOW - Bon Bon Chocolat
28. ATEEZ - Wonderland
27. ONF - We Must Love
26. IU - Blueming
25. Red Velvet - Zimzalabim
24. TWICE - Fancy
23. BVNDIT - Dumb
22. WJSN - WW
21. GFriend - Fever
I had a hard time putting Bon Bon Chocolat, Dumb, WW and Fever so low, but there was no room above them. :<
Fancy, Zimzalabim and We Must Love were some of my favorite songs of this year, but they kinda dropped as the time passed by, ngl. Still made the list tho.
29. EVERGLOW - Bon Bon Chocolat
28. ATEEZ - Wonderland
27. ONF - We Must Love
26. IU - Blueming
25. Red Velvet - Zimzalabim
24. TWICE - Fancy
23. BVNDIT - Dumb
22. WJSN - WW
21. GFriend - Fever
I had a hard time putting Bon Bon Chocolat, Dumb, WW and Fever so low, but there was no room above them. :<
Fancy, Zimzalabim and We Must Love were some of my favorite songs of this year, but they kinda dropped as the time passed by, ngl. Still made the list tho.
20. Weki Meki - Picky Picky
19. Chungha - Gotta Go
18. IZ*ONE - Violeta
17. Dreamcatcher - Breaking Out
16. (G)I-DLE - Lion
15. CLC - Devil
14. Mamamoo - gogobebe
13. fromis_9 - Love Rumpumpum
12. N.Flying - Rooftop
11. ITZY - Cherry
I think Breaking Out was my biggest surprise this year. I'm usually not a huge fan of Japanese releases, but I loved this one.
19. Chungha - Gotta Go
18. IZ*ONE - Violeta
17. Dreamcatcher - Breaking Out
16. (G)I-DLE - Lion
15. CLC - Devil
14. Mamamoo - gogobebe
13. fromis_9 - Love Rumpumpum
12. N.Flying - Rooftop
11. ITZY - Cherry
I think Breaking Out was my biggest surprise this year. I'm usually not a huge fan of Japanese releases, but I loved this one.
10. Rocket Punch - BIM BAM BUM
9. (G)I-DLE - Blow Your Mind
8. fromis_9 - FUN!
7. WJSN - As You Wish
6. BVNDIT - Hocus Pocus
5. Stray Kids - Miroh
4. GFriend - Sunrise
3. EVERGLOW - Adiós
2. TXT - Run Away
1. CLC - Me
Ok, there's only iconic songs in this top 10.
"C'MON GIRLS, GET ON THE FLOOR"?
"IRURI IRURI LA"? "HEEEEYA HEEEYA"?
"GOODBYEAUREVOIRADIOS"?
AREUMDAUM ME?
Any of these songs could be in the top 3 tbh, too hard to choose.
9. (G)I-DLE - Blow Your Mind
8. fromis_9 - FUN!
7. WJSN - As You Wish
6. BVNDIT - Hocus Pocus
5. Stray Kids - Miroh
4. GFriend - Sunrise
3. EVERGLOW - Adiós
2. TXT - Run Away
1. CLC - Me
Ok, there's only iconic songs in this top 10.
"C'MON GIRLS, GET ON THE FLOOR"?
"IRURI IRURI LA"? "HEEEEYA HEEEYA"?
"GOODBYEAUREVOIRADIOS"?
AREUMDAUM ME?
Any of these songs could be in the top 3 tbh, too hard to choose.
What do you think?
Chungha - Snapping
IU - Love poem
CLC - No
CLC - Like it
fromis_9 - Fly High
IZ*ONE - Vampire
(G)I-DLE - What's Your Name
(G)I-DLE - Put It Straight
GFriend - GLOW
GFriend - Mr. Blue
ITZY - Icy
Loona - Butterfly
TXT - Crown
DreamNote - Hakuna Matata
EVERGLOW - Moon
Momoland - I'm So Hot
Stray Kids - Double Knot
Stray Kids - Victory Song
Stray Kids - Side Effects
Stray Kids - Levanter
BOL4 - Bom
BOL4 - Some
Lovelyz - Moonlight
Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season
Oh My Girl - Checkmate
Oh My Girl - Bungee
Oh My Girl - Guerilla
Weki Meki - Tiki Taka
ACE - Under Cover
ATEEZ - Illusion
ATEEZ - Wave
ATEEZ - Hala Hala
Somi - Outta My Head
Red Velvet - Sunny Side Up!
SEVENTEEN - HIT
Rocket Punch - Love is Over
Rocket Punch - Do something
HyunA - Flower Shower
OneUs - Valkyrie
IU - Love poem
CLC - No
CLC - Like it
fromis_9 - Fly High
IZ*ONE - Vampire
(G)I-DLE - What's Your Name
(G)I-DLE - Put It Straight
GFriend - GLOW
GFriend - Mr. Blue
ITZY - Icy
Loona - Butterfly
TXT - Crown
DreamNote - Hakuna Matata
EVERGLOW - Moon
Momoland - I'm So Hot
Stray Kids - Double Knot
Stray Kids - Victory Song
Stray Kids - Side Effects
Stray Kids - Levanter
BOL4 - Bom
BOL4 - Some
Lovelyz - Moonlight
Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season
Oh My Girl - Checkmate
Oh My Girl - Bungee
Oh My Girl - Guerilla
Weki Meki - Tiki Taka
ACE - Under Cover
ATEEZ - Illusion
ATEEZ - Wave
ATEEZ - Hala Hala
Somi - Outta My Head
Red Velvet - Sunny Side Up!
SEVENTEEN - HIT
Rocket Punch - Love is Over
Rocket Punch - Do something
HyunA - Flower Shower
OneUs - Valkyrie