Movie [🧙HARRY POTTER🧙] Rank all 8 movies F->LF (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I see a lot of mixed views on this so this’ll be interesting
1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Order of the Phoenix
3. Deathly Hallows Part 2
4. Philosophers Stone
5. Chamber of Secrets
6. Goblet of Fire
7. Half Blood Prince
8. Deathly Hallows Part 1
Not to say I hate any, the lower ranked ones just aren’t as appealing to me
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
1. POA
2. COS
3. Philosopher's Stone
4. Order of the Phoenix
5. Half Blood Prince
6. Deathly Hallows PT 2
7. Goblet of Fire.
8. Deathly Hallows PT 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,992
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
1. Order of the Phoenix
2. Deathly Hallows Part 2
3. Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Philosophers Stone
5. Chamber of Secrets
6. Half Blood Prince
7. Deathly Hallows Part 1
8. Goblet of Fire

I love all of them tho and I can watch them times and times again :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Half Blood Prince
3. Deathly Hallows Part 2
4. Philosopher's Stone
5. Order of the Phoenix
6. Deathly Hallows Part 1
7. Goblet of Fire
8. Chamber of Secrets
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ehhh, why is this in the Japanese section???? what am I missing,??
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Nooo I never knew this was for JAPANESE shows!! I thought it was cinematography in general ahhhhhhh I’m in so much trouble :jenniecry::jenniecry:
haha, it´s ok. I think if you report your first post and ask the mod to move the thread in the correct section, all is gonna be solved.
I´m sure Japanese would also do a great job with remakes :) :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
haha, it´s ok. I think if you report your first post and ask the mod to move the thread in the correct section, all is gonna be solved.
I´m sure Japanese would also do a great job with remakes :) :D
I’m so close to a warning because I’ve done this before too many times and now it’s happened again :pepecry1::pepecry2:
Im too afraid to ask
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread