Has a song ever made you cry? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I don’t know why but it always makes me tear up when I listen to it I think it’s the lyrics


Also this




It’s because of how emotional they get and it also reminds me of Jessica and ot9


And this too

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


i love the lyrics to this song, it so comforting but sad at the same time.



also this one for obvious reasons, tbh i think stay really transformed into a song for blinks because for me personally i think that the song is basically asking for blinks to stay with blackpink even through the ups and downs (hiatus, lack of music, the members even thought that blinks would leave them because of the hiatus so the song is even more meaningful to me).
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and igloo
D

Deleted member 74

For you by Yim Jae Bum
I relate to it, so when I first heard it, it got to me
And Taeyeon's fine/rain/love in colour/time lapse
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread