- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
A fan of the boy made it up on twitter, so he gains attentionIs that confirmed or just a rumor?![]()
ffs. Everyone out here celebrating bc someone finally did it. I was hoping it was true nglA fan of the boy made it up on twitter, so he gains attention
![]()
I mean I wouldn’t wish it was true, bc then they probably would have to remove the boy from the showffs. Everyone out here celebrating bc someone finally did it. I was hoping it was true ngl
I figured tbhA fan of the boy made it up on twitter, so he gains attention
![]()
Unless JYP is in to that sort of thing...I mean I wouldn’t wish it was true, bc then they probably would have to remove the boy from the show
![]()