Has anyone here ever sold kpop photocards? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 May 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
214
Location
Tangina Land
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If so, I need some tips on how to price a few specific photocards.

If any SONEs here remember this photocard set, how much do each usually go for nowadays? How much do photocards from TWICE's Page Two go for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,588
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If so, I need some tips on how to price a few specific photocards.

If any SONEs here remember this photocard set, how much do each usually go for nowadays? How much do photocards from TWICE's Page Two go for?
i have not sold although i am thinking about starting. since i had such bad luck with the RNG this last year.
but i have bought a bunch on ebay.
most are $ 6-12 each that i have bought.
 
Joined
30 May 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
214
Location
Tangina Land
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i have not sold although i am thinking about starting. since i had such bad luck with the RNG this last year.
but i have bought a bunch on ebay.
most are $ 6-12 each that i have bought.
Are those usually older photocards?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,588
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Are those usually older photocards?
the oldest i have bought is red velvet ICC era.
I feel it is kinda late to collect snsd cards unless i win the lotto :)
And truthfully i was not into the cards during snsd's run. Now its a bit of an issue for me ....
but i am trying to keep the completionist side of me to just RV.

a search of ebay will find some 20.00 and up for snsd and ya can always make extra money in the S and h.
 
Joined
6 May 2019
Messages
226
Reactions Received
695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
From my experience, it's not that easy to sell photocards from older groups. For SNSD most people only buy Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona. Other ones are really hard to sell or trade.
I've been trying forever to trade my Seohyun card to Tiffany's.
I think Mr Mr photocards are pretty rare. But I'm not sure since I don't collect SNSD and only buy Tiffany cards.
I think they're worth something, the question is just if you find someone who wants to buy 😕
But maybe some SNSD pro can give you an better answer :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 May 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
214
Location
Tangina Land
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
From my experience, it's not that easy to sell photocards from older groups. For SNSD most people only buy Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona. Other ones are really hard to sell or trade.
I've been trying forever to trade my Seohyun card to Tiffany's.
I think Mr Mr photocards are pretty rare. But I'm not sure since I don't collect SNSD and only buy Tiffany cards.
I think they're worth something, the question is just if you find someone who wants to buy 😕
But maybe some SNSD pro can give you an better answer :sanapray:
I'm planning to sell the Tiffany Mr Mr photocard like in the picture I linked, but since I'm planning to sell it only locally I might have a hard time finding a buyer lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sadly no.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread