Has anyone here had (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Apple Butter?


It is Amazing, and if you haven't had it, we may have an issue.
This and No Bake Cookies are like my life :sanapray:

Has anyone had no bake cookie before?
If you haven't, I'm so sorry, i'll make you some, Cause no one should miss out on these amazing cookies:sj_weary:

Yeah, I'm bored, but how is everyone?:nekolove:

​
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:naeunshock: H-how? Nope, never even heard of them :/ How do what taste?
Cookie butter. You're talking about apple butter and no bake cookies so i ask about cookie butter, how does cookie butter taste like ?
Screenshot_20200424-150412.png

Or is it a thing not commonly eaten by people?
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Cookie butter. You're talking about apple butter and no bake cookies so i ask about cookie butter, how does cookie butter taste like ?
Screenshot_20200424-150412.png

Or is it a thing not commonly eaten by people?
Huh, Something new to try!~ :queen:
I've been told of so many new things! I can't wait to try/do them all!:lovelycooky:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Cookie butter. You're talking about apple butter and no bake cookies so i ask about cookie butter, how does cookie butter taste like ?
Screenshot_20200424-150412.png

Or is it a thing not commonly eaten by people?
But, no, i don't know what it taste like sadly, but it looks good!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Cookie butter. You're talking about apple butter and no bake cookies so i ask about cookie butter, how does cookie butter taste like ?
Screenshot_20200424-150412.png

Or is it a thing not commonly eaten by people?
that's called cookie butter in English?
It's very common to eat here and we call it speculoos pasta
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Are you creating a list then? condensed milk, cookie butter... What else shall I mention to make you wanna eat it lol
Yep!~ Mention anything, i'll try it so long as it has nothing to do with onions or mushrooms.
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yep!~ Mention anything, i'll try it so long as it has nothing to do with onions or mushrooms.
UhhHhH honeycomb toffee? Basically it's sugar and baking soda only, I have no ide why they call it honeycomb of all things tho.

It's crunchy and some eat it covered in chocolate
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Apple Butter?


It is Amazing, and if you haven't had it, we may have an issue.
This and No Bake Cookies are like my life :sanapray:

Has anyone had no bake cookie before?
If you haven't, I'm so sorry, i'll make you some, Cause no one should miss out on these amazing cookies:sj_weary:

Yeah, I'm bored, but how is everyone?:nekolove:

​
Yes and i have made it fresh
Canned and bottled it for year round use.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
UhhHhH honeycomb toffee? Basically it's sugar and baking soda only, I have no ide why they call it honeycomb of all things tho.

It's crunchy and some eat it covered in chocolate
So Sugar, Sugar, & Sugar? It sounds perfect!~ :sj_weary:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
How is it eaten? I've seen people eat that with cookies or on bread
on bread and some people use it as filling for cookies or muffins
but bread is the most popular, especially for breakfast
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t think so, but I’d like to try
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Apple Butter?


It is Amazing, and if you haven't had it, we may have an issue.
​
​
No. I didn't even know that existed.
​
This and No Bake Cookies are like my life :sanapray:

Has anyone had no bake cookie before?
​
​
Not me.

If you haven't, I'm so sorry, i'll make you some, Cause no one should miss out on these amazing cookies:sj_weary:

Yeah, I'm bored, but how is everyone?:nekolove:
​
I'm fine. Thank You.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks so good.
I def will buy if I see something like that around here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread