Has the SOTY been released yet? (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:taemsip:Come on Boy With Luv! :lovelycooky: You can do it!!!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Not from any ggs
KTL and Fancy did well but not at the standard you'd normally expect from Twice and BP.
Let's wait for the 22nd
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
There have been a few songs I really love that deserve SOTY but no song I can think of has made a measurably large impact this year. Korea doesn't seem to be listening to much music rn...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nothing yet. There was no Love Scenario or Cheer Up this year yet.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’m not sure, its been an odd year. I mean plenty of songs have come out from popular groups, but none of made me think that it’ll probably be soty. Eung Eung is still my fave (though Apink will never win)
I was thinking similar this year feels really off in terms of sucess I like the songs but in terms of mega sucess barely a handful of comebacks really went above and Beyond. Eung Eung deserved better though
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Boy With Luv seems to be doing real well. As did Taeyeon's 4 Seasons, ITZY's Dalla Dalla. But no out and out monster hit this year so far I think. We'll see.
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Boy With Luv seems to be doing real well. As did Taeyeon's 4 Seasons, ITZY's Dalla Dalla. But no out and out monster hit this year so far I think. We'll see.
I thought the same only Boy with Luv seems like the monster of the year compared to the rest and Dalla Dalla & Four Seasons are pretty good runner ups
Edit : I’d also like to Add Gotta Go that song had really good longevity on the charts. Plus the dance is pretty iconic from an international fan point of view
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought the same only Boy with Luv seems like the monster of the year compared to the rest and Dalla Dalla & Four Seasons are pretty good runner ups
Yeah compare this to last year and we had two monster hits in Love Scenario and Bboom Bboom already, plus big hits like Starry Night and What is Love too.
Boy With Luv is doing fine, but Idk if it's really on par with the biggest hits from last few years. Maybe we'll get an epic summer song from some group.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah compare this to last year and we had two monster hits in Love Scenario and Bboom Bboom already, plus big hits like Starry Night and What is Love too.
Boy With Luv is doing fine, but Idk if it's really on par with the biggest hits from last few years. Maybe we'll get an epic summer song from some group.
cough Red Veltet cough
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah compare this to last year and we had two monster hits in Love Scenario and Bboom Bboom already, plus big hits like Starry Night and What is Love too.
Boy With Luv is doing fine, but Idk if it's really on par with the biggest hits from last few years. Maybe we'll get an epic summer song from some group.
Idk why but I feel Itzy is gonna comeback this summer and if they do I feel it could be thee mega hit. Plus RV comeback back this summer too and there summer concept usual stick like grits
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
cough Red Veltet cough
Hopefully it's more like Red Flavor and not Power Up :welp:

Idk why but I feel Itzy is gonna comeback this summer and if they do I feel it could be thee mega hit. Plus RV comeback back this summer too and there summer concept usual stick like grits
Yeah I really have a feeling ITZY's comeback could be huge, they need an album already :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully it's more like Red Flavor and not Power Up :welp:



Yeah I really have a feeling ITZY's comeback could be huge, they need an album already :sanapray:
but Power Up is the first song that got a PAK form any SM artist :welp: so seems like Korea did like it
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
If the SOTY have been released , damn

it must mean that KPOP is dying because none of the song release this year are soty level
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I was thinking similar this year feels really off in terms of sucess I like the songs but in terms of mega sucess barely a handful of comebacks really went above and Beyond. Eung Eung deserved better though
Yeah we seem to be sorta floating through the year. I mean I’m happily listening to the music on Spotify, but I haven’t played a song on continuous repeat (except Chen’s album but I’m biased)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread