I mean in a competitive sense. What do you think is the biggest song of the year so far? What’s your guess on who is the Soty based on what was released so far. Do you think the SOTY is still yet to come?
I was thinking similar this year feels really off in terms of sucess I like the songs but in terms of mega sucess barely a handful of comebacks really went above and Beyond. Eung Eung deserved better thoughI’m not sure, its been an odd year. I mean plenty of songs have come out from popular groups, but none of made me think that it’ll probably be soty. Eung Eung is still my fave (though Apink will never win)
I thought the same only Boy with Luv seems like the monster of the year compared to the rest and Dalla Dalla & Four Seasons are pretty good runner upsBoy With Luv seems to be doing real well. As did Taeyeon's 4 Seasons, ITZY's Dalla Dalla. But no out and out monster hit this year so far I think. We'll see.
Yeah compare this to last year and we had two monster hits in Love Scenario and Bboom Bboom already, plus big hits like Starry Night and What is Love too.I thought the same only Boy with Luv seems like the monster of the year compared to the rest and Dalla Dalla & Four Seasons are pretty good runner ups
cough Red Veltet coughYeah compare this to last year and we had two monster hits in Love Scenario and Bboom Bboom already, plus big hits like Starry Night and What is Love too.
Boy With Luv is doing fine, but Idk if it's really on par with the biggest hits from last few years. Maybe we'll get an epic summer song from some group.
Idk why but I feel Itzy is gonna comeback this summer and if they do I feel it could be thee mega hit. Plus RV comeback back this summer too and there summer concept usual stick like gritsYeah compare this to last year and we had two monster hits in Love Scenario and Bboom Bboom already, plus big hits like Starry Night and What is Love too.
Boy With Luv is doing fine, but Idk if it's really on par with the biggest hits from last few years. Maybe we'll get an epic summer song from some group.
Hopefully it's more like Red Flavor and not Power Upcough Red Veltet cough
Yeah I really have a feeling ITZY's comeback could be huge, they need an album alreadyIdk why but I feel Itzy is gonna comeback this summer and if they do I feel it could be thee mega hit. Plus RV comeback back this summer too and there summer concept usual stick like grits
but Power Up is the first song that got a PAK form any SM artistHopefully it's more like Red Flavor and not Power Up
Yeah I really have a feeling ITZY's comeback could be huge, they need an album already![]()
but Power Up is the first song that got a PAK form any SM artistso seems like Korea did like it
the best comment i see on the entire daycough Red Veltet cough
Yeah we seem to be sorta floating through the year. I mean I’m happily listening to the music on Spotify, but I haven’t played a song on continuous repeat (except Chen’s album but I’m biased)I was thinking similar this year feels really off in terms of sucess I like the songs but in terms of mega sucess barely a handful of comebacks really went above and Beyond. Eung Eung deserved better though