Performance Has the world forgotten how hot IOI Nayoung was? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Indeed. She is very pretty :).
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Nayoung is my dream girl.

She has the most adorable personality. So cute yet so sexy.

She's sooo pretty.

Her figure is so beautiful.

She is truly a Korean Miracle.

I have not forgotten!

I post about her every other day lol.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Drew_B

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Nayoung has a special place in my heart.

She's the only idol I've followed since before they debuted. Before I knew they were going to make it.

I remember falling in love with her the second I first saw her on PRODUCE 101.

I watched every episode hoping and praying she would make it.

Then she did.

I think that's why I'm so attached to her. Not even Yoona and Tzuyu had that. I followed Yoona at debut but not before. And Tzuyu I watched Sixteen after I already new she made it in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread