- Joined
- 24 March 2020
- Messages
- 618
- Reactions Received
- 1,365
- Location
- The Dao
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Carat
- Gender
- Female
Yay,Yay,YaaAaaaayyyyyaaaaaAaayyAAAA
I finished my assignments already for the week~
Quartine can be kind of tiring. I got locked down for April 30th,and my work was closed for being a non essential,weeks ago. So I've had alot of time! Classes were also moved online so I've had no choice but to get the ball rolling.
What is something you find yourself doing more often? What are you doing that you never did before?
I used to go to the gym alot but now with them being closed. I've been finding apps to get my adrenaline pumping! Home workouts and I've been attempting more recipes for baking and dinner. Also have been monitoring how I eat and I've improved slowly in communication with people. I used to run off alot because I'm scared talking to people too long. But it's not that bad and people actually help my anxiety.
I've also been practicing more with my art and I noticed things are improving.
Those are my habits,new and evolved. Old but reformed.
What are yours? c:
I finished my assignments already for the week~
Quartine can be kind of tiring. I got locked down for April 30th,and my work was closed for being a non essential,weeks ago. So I've had alot of time! Classes were also moved online so I've had no choice but to get the ball rolling.
What is something you find yourself doing more often? What are you doing that you never did before?
I used to go to the gym alot but now with them being closed. I've been finding apps to get my adrenaline pumping! Home workouts and I've been attempting more recipes for baking and dinner. Also have been monitoring how I eat and I've improved slowly in communication with people. I used to run off alot because I'm scared talking to people too long. But it's not that bad and people actually help my anxiety.
I've also been practicing more with my art and I noticed things are improving.
Those are my habits,new and evolved. Old but reformed.
What are yours? c: