Has This Song Grown On You Yet? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Two can play at that game :jenniesmug:
I love taylor to death but recently her songs have gone off the rails xD
not the 2009 love story taylor I fell in love with
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I should have guessed that from your badge collection rly

Actually mine has my aesthetic as well now that I think of it, i'm just bit lucky that it's my favorite groups there that have fitting badges.

And YG :seokeyes:

that's me :chickill:
I have noticed that as well.. :taesip:


Though I have to admit I'm loving the blue on both of yours. What happened to pink though Kuro, I think I was feeling that even bit more than blue (fits better against dark theme <3 )
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread