I have been always into both bgs and ggs music, but when I got into kpop I was definitely more interested towards bgs. Maybe it was the attraction factor for me, being straight teenage girl and all xd So while I liked and listened SNSD and BEG among other ggs, I still got into Big Bang, and then 2PM, LedApple, NU'EST, B.A.P etc. even before really getting into 2NE1 that was first gg that I was into, not only the music, but also the members. I got into some ggs after that, but I think bgs still dominated my interest for some time.
Nowadays I think I'm more interested of ggs. There is of course Big Bang who remains my ult group and that won't change, and I still have appreciation towards bgs I used to stan and still in some level do although I don't keep up with them. But still apart from BB, especially music wise I'm into Blackpink, Red Velvet, I'm interested of G-IDLE and Mamamoo, IU remains my favorite soloist and I cannot wait until f(x) has comeback. When it comes to new groups, I don't really find myself interested of checking out new boy groups as I find checking new girl groups.
So my interests have shifted from bgs to ggs quite clearly even if I'm not stricly either bg or gg stan.
What about you?
Nowadays I think I'm more interested of ggs. There is of course Big Bang who remains my ult group and that won't change, and I still have appreciation towards bgs I used to stan and still in some level do although I don't keep up with them. But still apart from BB, especially music wise I'm into Blackpink, Red Velvet, I'm interested of G-IDLE and Mamamoo, IU remains my favorite soloist and I cannot wait until f(x) has comeback. When it comes to new groups, I don't really find myself interested of checking out new boy groups as I find checking new girl groups.
So my interests have shifted from bgs to ggs quite clearly even if I'm not stricly either bg or gg stan.
What about you?
Last edited: