- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Not sure if BBC can (or want) to appeal the decision, but I doubt it since they also didn’t do anything after they lost the lawsuit against Vivi and Hyunjinwow, I did not expect this at all to happen so suddenly!
I hope there is no way for blockberry to do anything about it, but I'm not sure as the contracts are only suspended and not terminated?
I’ve never been so happy🥹
BBC is already doing something about it though considering Jaden talked about the other group in his company not being able to get on Music Shows so Loona can do other things but how much BBC will let them do is another storywow, I did not expect this at all to happen so suddenly!
I hope there is no way for blockberry to do anything about it, but I'm not sure as the contracts are only suspended and not terminated?
Not sure if BBC can (or want) to appeal the decision, but I doubt it since they also didn’t do anything after they lost the lawsuit against Vivi and Hyunjin
Their contracts are now terminated (even their japanese contract was declared invalid) and they can look for a new company
so what is the state with the contracts? I saw here in the tweet it says terminated, but I read an article where it says only suspended.. and why can block berry stop them from going on music shows either way?BBC is already doing something about it though considering Jaden talked about the other group in his company not being able to get on Music Shows so Loona can do other things but how much BBC will let them do is another story
If they only ruled on the remaining BBC members then it would be suspended due to the contract being considered to cause harm to the members while the final ruling comes as that was why Chuu, Heejin and Odd Eye Circles ended up that way with them all going to sign elsewhere and BBC not being able to prevent them so I think suspended is just wording as the case is ongoing see how Chuus has gone for over a year.so what is the state with the contracts? I saw here in the tweet it says terminated, but I read an article where it says only suspended.. and why can block berry stop them from going on music shows either way?
sorry I do not have so deep knowledge on most groups, so is triple S in the same company where the former Loona members are now and you are saying the reason why triple S was blacklisted, is because of this?If they only ruled on the remaining BBC members then it would be suspended due to the contract being considered to cause harm to the members while the final ruling comes as that was why Chuu, Heejin and Odd Eye Circles ended up that way with them all going to sign elsewhere and BBC not being able to prevent them so I think suspended is just wording as the case is ongoing see how Chuus has gone for over a year.
I can only assume BBC is leveraging money from their parent company to pull off blacklisting but Jadens company had said that TripleS were being blocked from Music Shows with the exception of M Countdown and considering the timing being after Odd Eye Circle and Heejin joined it seemed fairly obvious who was trying to do something.
TripleS is the other group under Jadens company yeah and Jaden also was known as being the main person behind Loonas lore so taking on Heejin and Odd Eye Circle while BBC is in legal mess with Loona would give BBC a motive to have pulled some strings in order to try and affect the growth Jadens company could get by limiting TripleS and Odd Eye Circles promotions.sorry I do not have so deep knowledge on most groups, so is triple S in the same company where the former Loona members are now and you are saying the reason why triple S was blacklisted, is because of this?
wow thats shocking!TripleS is the other group under Jadens company yeah and Jaden also was known as being the main person behind Loonas lore so taking on Heejin and Odd Eye Circle while BBC is in legal mess with Loona would give BBC a motive to have pulled some strings in order to try and affect the growth Jadens company could get by limiting TripleS and Odd Eye Circles promotions.
Well the timing of it didn't help BBC either with it coming out after they had petitioned for Chuu to be blacklist and were rumoured to be doing the same for Heejin & Odd Eye Circle already however since Chuu isn't promoting as a singer and is popular in her own right with BBC being no SM it clearly didn't go in their favour for Chuu.wow thats shocking!
I knew triple S got blacklisted, but never heared any possible explanation![]()
Its still sad to see them bullying another small company now and damaging the career of a rookie group like tripls SWell the timing of it didn't help BBC either with it coming out after they had petitioned for Chuu to be blacklist and were rumoured to be doing the same for Heejin & Odd Eye Circle already however since Chuu isn't promoting as a singer and is popular in her own right with BBC being no SM it clearly didn't go in their favour for Chuu.