Hate this .... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why does it cost so much being enrolled at an university :umjicry:
I literally just had to pay my tuition and it‘s pretty much the same amount as my rent.
I hate how much this all costs.​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
why does it cost so much being enrolled at an university :umjicry:
I literally just had to pay my tuition and it‘s pretty much the same amount as my rent.
I hate how much this all costs.​
lol last time i went it was 6k + a semester at the state university.
Higher Education is a stone cold scam. And the internal systems have jacked the price up to the point that its insane.
full time is 6 hours....

You cant complain then your mean and against learning they will invent names on the spot to call you.

Put it this way folks could work during the summer and make enough for the entire tuition(at min wage of 3-4 bucks) for the year and have some left over for living and books.(books another freaking scam 300 dollars for a text book that is good for 1 -2 years)
but no one cares cuz they get 'free' money to pay for it.

Tuition is up so far out side the rate of inflation or even the CoL increases.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
The best thing to do is to enroll at a community college and then transfer to a uni.
I've gotten a free ride at my college so I don't owe them anything and then I'm going to transfer but hopefully, I'll get scholarships based on GPA and from earning my associates.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is why i trying in school cause if i don't i will never get to Korea international school or japan u never know
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
my dad told me it’s because of the government
Government gives kids money for college -> colleges realize they can charge more -> government gives kids more money fir college -> colleges realize they can charge more

Also just plain ‘cuz they can
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I know my cousin get his uni fees paid by the army.
But in saying that, he has to give them service for a number of years because of it.

Otherwise a normal person can't afford it.
I want to go to university, (is the dream) but without a staple job, I can't really.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread