Have any of your friends ever betrayed you? (3 Viewers)

Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, several times, back in the past times. I didn't know to choose good friends, and I thought they were good, but at last they betrayed me. After 2018, the friends I met are so good, I don't have enough to describe their love for me. I don't think I'll get fooled by fake friends again.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OH YES. The two biggest: Had a "friend" turn around and snap at me saying she was only my friend because she pitied me. She never actually liked me and I was just a bother.

Two a "friend" leave me waiting at kcon for her even though she knew I couldn't find her(faceblind related can't find). She told me was coming, kept leading me on she was on her way but apparently confessed she never planned on it. Then went to tell other people on a forum we were both on I was the asshole and I was being rude to her.

That's why I would never be friends face to face with anyone who likes kpop. People on the forum are wonderful, people in realife are not so much. People can be cruel especially today in which everyone is so busy being fake.

Truth be told you don't need toxic friends and if they betray you it's their loss not yours.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yeah my school friends did. It started with the person I considered my best friend back then tricking me and making me look like a fool which clearly wasn't enough for her because she then told everyone at school about what happened. I was bullied for a couple of years until I started going to another school. Scarred and changed me forever. Got made fun of every day, got my hair pulled and even burned.. Funny thing is if you ask any one of them if they ever bullied someone, they'd probably say no. They have no idea about the damage they caused and never cared, it was all just funny to them... it is what it is, I hope they somehow grew into better human beings..
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
OH YES. The two biggest: Had a "friend" turn around and snap at me saying she was only my friend because she pitied me. She never actually liked me and I was just a bother.

Two a "friend" leave me waiting at kcon for her even though she knew I couldn't find her(faceblind related can't find). She told me was coming, kept leading me on she was on her way but apparently confessed she never planned on it. Then went to tell other people on a forum we were both on I was the asshole and I was being rude to her.

That's why I would never be friends face to face with anyone who likes kpop. People on the forum are wonderful, people in realife are not so much. People can be cruel especially today in which everyone is so busy being fake.

Truth be told you don't need toxic friends and if they betray you it's their loss not yours.
Oh I'm sorry. You must have felt sad a lot. :(
Yeah, I truly agree with you. Some pretend that they are friends with us, but they tell others bad things about us which are not true.
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah my school friends did. It started with the person I considered my best friend back then tricking me and making me look like a fool which clearly wasn't enough for her because she then told everyone at school about what happened. I was bullied for a couple of years until I started going to another school. Scarred and changed me forever. Got made fun of every day, got my hair pulled and even burned.. Funny thing is if you ask any one of them if they ever bullied someone, they'd probably say no. They have no idea about the damage they caused and never cared, it was all just funny to them... it is what it is, I hope they somehow grew into better human beings..
Oh sweetheart, you must have felt bad a lot. I'm sorry to hear that. :(
Bullying is the worst thing ever. How dare they pulled out your hair and burn it? 😡
You're one of the best people that I know here. You have a strong heart. <3
You are a beautiful person inside and out!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, several times, back in the past times. I didn't know to choose good friends, and I thought they were good, but at last they betrayed me. After 2018, the friends I met are so good, I don't have enough to describe their love for me. I don't think I'll get fooled by fake friends again.
Why not
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't have any friends in real life, because they all ended up using me.
I am just gonna give up on making any friends at all, one of these days.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread