Variety Have u heard of Smoshpit? (5 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yes-I watch their Reddit videos every Saturday and have watched all their try not to laugh videos as well.
I do watch all of Smosh's channels, but, yeah, the Reddit videos with stories in the Pit channel are INSANE.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I do watch all of Smosh's channels, but, yeah, the Reddit videos with stories in the Pit channel are INSANE.
I ADORE them. But same-I bounce around with their videos. Last night I was up watching their Games channel.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Did any of you watch the latest video on their main Smosh channel???!?!
Apparently, Anthony returned and, with Ian, have purchased their company from Rhett & Link's Mythical Co.
So, now they are back to being their own independent company.
This is shockingly great news and I cannot wait to see what they'll bring!!
The new videos upload beginning next week!! I think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Did any of you watch the latest video on their main Smosh channel???!?!
Apparently, Anthony returned and, with Ian, have purchased their company from Rhett & Link's Mythical Co.
So, now they are back to being their own independent company.
This is shockingly great news and I cannot wait to see what they'll bring!!
The new videos upload beginning next week!! I think.
Yeah saw that, it was historical!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yeah saw that, it was historical!
If you want, there is an Anthony Padilla's "I Spent A Day With Ian Hecox" video that was just uploaded.
It's quite long, but worth watching if you wanted more insight about them and Smosh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If you want, there is an Anthony Padilla's "I Spent A Day With Ian Hecox" video that was just uploaded.
It's quite long, but worth watching if you wanted more insight about them and Smosh.
ohhhhhhhh i saw, i saw. Thank you for reminding me. It's an hour, and it's 2 am here, but i'll put it on my watch later
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
seungfloral ~ Have you seen the latest Pit video "Am I The Ex?" that was released on July 1st?

All I'll say is-- there is one story in there that has become my favorite out of all Reddit stories videos and I won't spoil anything about it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
seungfloral ~ Have you seen the latest Pit video "Am I The Ex?" that was released on July 1st?

All I'll say is-- there is one story in there that has become my favorite out of all Reddit stories videos and I won't spoil anything about it.
Omgmfmdkd i will watch it. I havent been able to watch much this weekend i was on a birthday and going away this afternoon too. But i will watch it and see if i can guess xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread