- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
oh i love reddit videos, i think im gonna binge today xDYes-I watch their Reddit videos every Saturday and have watched all their try not to laugh videos as well.
I do watch all of Smosh's channels, but, yeah, the Reddit videos with stories in the Pit channel are INSANE.Yes-I watch their Reddit videos every Saturday and have watched all their try not to laugh videos as well.
Ohhh now i'm even more.curiousI do watch all of Smosh's channels, but, yeah, the Reddit videos with stories in the Pit channel are INSANE.
I ADORE them. But same-I bounce around with their videos. Last night I was up watching their Games channel.I do watch all of Smosh's channels, but, yeah, the Reddit videos with stories in the Pit channel are INSANE.
Games channel too?? Never heard of itI ADORE them. But same-I bounce around with their videos. Last night I was up watching their Games channel.
Lmao and i just discovered them xDDDomg i havent heard abt them in years, prob since high school. cool they're still going :000
Yeah saw that, it was historical!Did any of you watch the latest video on their main Smosh channel???!?!
Apparently, Anthony returned and, with Ian, have purchased their company from Rhett & Link's Mythical Co.
So, now they are back to being their own independent company.
This is shockingly great news and I cannot wait to see what they'll bring!!
The new videos upload beginning next week!! I think.
If you want, there is an Anthony Padilla's "I Spent A Day With Ian Hecox" video that was just uploaded.Yeah saw that, it was historical!
ohhhhhhhh i saw, i saw. Thank you for reminding me. It's an hour, and it's 2 am here, but i'll put it on my watch laterIf you want, there is an Anthony Padilla's "I Spent A Day With Ian Hecox" video that was just uploaded.
It's quite long, but worth watching if you wanted more insight about them and Smosh.
Omgmfmdkd i will watch it. I havent been able to watch much this weekend i was on a birthday and going away this afternoon too. But i will watch it and see if i can guess xDseungfloral ~ Have you seen the latest Pit video "Am I The Ex?" that was released on July 1st?
All I'll say is-- there is one story in there that has become my favorite out of all Reddit stories videos and I won't spoil anything about it.