TV have u seen degrassi? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I watched a few seasons but tbh don’t remember much of it. I’m pretty sure it’s just your normal typical teen drama show though.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Err... Umm... I watched a version of it. Post-Drake, but pre the new stuff. Now that I looked it up, it was S12 of Next Gen. The only thing I can remember about it was one annoying storyline. CF spoiler if you are interested in what I am referring to:

So basically what occurred within the aforementioned storyline was that Fab was semi-flirting with Tristan. Tristan felt insecure because he was overweight and Fab was a hottie boom body. Tristan, as a result, began to engage in unhealthy dieting to lose weight. This resulted in him passing out and being hospitalized. The storyline ended with Tristan dropping Fab because he [fab] didn't like fashion. In short, the storyline became entirely negligible.

Overall, typical teen drama. Sorta like Secret Life of American Teenager only less sleazy. And focuses on social issues a lot more. Which I find annoying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread