COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Have you already heard Chromatica? What did you think about it? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually aren't biggest fan of Lady Gaga's music, I like couple songs but I just listen pop just so rarely haven't really dabbled in. But as everyone probably knows, she had collab with Blackpink in the mv so I was listening to Sour Candy with autoplay on while taking care of my dogs fur and ofc it soon changed to her other songs from the album.

I was surprised positively by this sound from her. She really has some tracks there that sound like D&B music that I'm fan of and just overall interesting mixes.

Apart from Sour Candy my favorites are;

I guess i'll be listen a pop and Lady Gaga for a while now..

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I actually like Gaga a lot but haven't heard much of her new stuff post Artpop. I'll give it a listen I guess, although I wasn't the biggest Sour Candy fan. It wasn't bad, just kinda basic to me.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The only song I heard so far was the one with BP and I thought it was alright. It got better with each listen though but it's still not anything I am particularly in to. The song with Ariana Grande was super boring though. I didn't even bother to finish it.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually like Gaga a lot but haven't heard much of her new stuff post Artpop. I'll give it a listen I guess, although I wasn't the biggest Sour Candy fan. It wasn't bad, just kinda basic to me.
You should give a chance to those that i posted, they are all pretty different from Sour Candy :maheart:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You should give a chance to those that i posted, they are all pretty different from Sour Candy :maheart:
Yeah I usually like whatever Gaga does lol. She's the complete package for me- killer vocals, amazing dancer, great charisma, and ofc her fashion choices are outrageous but only she can do stuff like that :maheart:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The only song I heard so far was the one with BP and I thought it was alright. It got better with each listen though but it's still not anything I am particularly in to. The song with Ariana Grande was super boring though. I didn't even bother to finish it.
I think i saw one review of it that explained it well, it fits to album and feels like good interlude in it, but it's not that special on it's own. It's definitely a bside.

Oh, and Rain on me was super boring..

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah I usually like whatever Gaga does lol. She's the complete package for me- killer vocals, amazing dancer, great charisma, and ofc her fashion choices are outrageous but only she can do stuff like that :maheart:
She definitely has lot of talents. Though i don't rly watch her performances either :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tbh I'm not a big fan of pop Gaga. I started to appreciate her as artist when she released her Jazz album and I'm probably one of the few people who really liked Joanne. Anyways, she has some good bops esp. from her earlier years.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
She definitely has lot of talents. Though i don't rly watch her performances either :jisoosmh:
Oh that's where you can totally see her in her element lol. Those fancy stages, live singing, dancing, it's great lmao.

Although if I recommend something from her, it's usually this:

She outdoes Mick Jagger :sj_weary:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tbh I'm not a big fan of pop Gaga. I started to appreciate her as artist when she released her Jazz album and I'm probably one of the few people who really liked Joanne. Anyways, she has some good bops esp. from her earlier years.
I'm not usually biggest fan either, but i like more electronic sound and she has lot of that in this album :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh that's where you can totally see her in her element lol. Those fancy stages, live singing, dancing, it's great lmao.

Gaga is just too talented. How can she even walk in those heels?? Omg!
:nakypog:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Gaga is just too talented. How can she even walk in those heels?? Omg!
:nakypog:
Those heels are pretty durable too, I'd be scared of them snapping in the middle !

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Pretty epic collab :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I could feel my ankles breaking just watching her little jumps.
:nekosweat:
Her feet must be killing her!

(i was trying to find translation for päkiä, but apparently english doesn't have names for part of feet or at least couldn't find them :lisalaugh:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread