Have you already heard Chromatica? What did you think about it? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually aren't biggest fan of Lady Gaga's music, I like couple songs but I just listen pop just so rarely haven't really dabbled in. But as everyone probably knows, she had collab with Blackpink in the mv so I was listening to Sour Candy with autoplay on while taking care of my dogs fur and ofc it soon changed to her other songs from the album.

I was surprised positively by this sound from her. She really has some tracks there that sound like D&B music that I'm fan of and just overall interesting mixes.

Apart from Sour Candy my favorites are;





I guess i'll be listen a pop and Lady Gaga for a while now..
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually like Gaga a lot but haven't heard much of her new stuff post Artpop. I'll give it a listen I guess, although I wasn't the biggest Sour Candy fan. It wasn't bad, just kinda basic to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The only song I heard so far was the one with BP and I thought it was alright. It got better with each listen though but it's still not anything I am particularly in to. The song with Ariana Grande was super boring though. I didn't even bother to finish it.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually like Gaga a lot but haven't heard much of her new stuff post Artpop. I'll give it a listen I guess, although I wasn't the biggest Sour Candy fan. It wasn't bad, just kinda basic to me.
You should give a chance to those that i posted, they are all pretty different from Sour Candy :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You should give a chance to those that i posted, they are all pretty different from Sour Candy :maheart:
Yeah I usually like whatever Gaga does lol. She's the complete package for me- killer vocals, amazing dancer, great charisma, and ofc her fashion choices are outrageous but only she can do stuff like that :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The only song I heard so far was the one with BP and I thought it was alright. It got better with each listen though but it's still not anything I am particularly in to. The song with Ariana Grande was super boring though. I didn't even bother to finish it.
I think i saw one review of it that explained it well, it fits to album and feels like good interlude in it, but it's not that special on it's own. It's definitely a bside.

Oh, and Rain on me was super boring..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I usually like whatever Gaga does lol. She's the complete package for me- killer vocals, amazing dancer, great charisma, and ofc her fashion choices are outrageous but only she can do stuff like that :maheart:
She definitely has lot of talents. Though i don't rly watch her performances either :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh I'm not a big fan of pop Gaga. I started to appreciate her as artist when she released her Jazz album and I'm probably one of the few people who really liked Joanne. Anyways, she has some good bops esp. from her earlier years.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She definitely has lot of talents. Though i don't rly watch her performances either :jisoosmh:
Oh that's where you can totally see her in her element lol. Those fancy stages, live singing, dancing, it's great lmao.

Although if I recommend something from her, it's usually this:



She outdoes Mick Jagger :sj_weary:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tbh I'm not a big fan of pop Gaga. I started to appreciate her as artist when she released her Jazz album and I'm probably one of the few people who really liked Joanne. Anyways, she has some good bops esp. from her earlier years.
I'm not usually biggest fan either, but i like more electronic sound and she has lot of that in this album :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh that's where you can totally see her in her element lol. Those fancy stages, live singing, dancing, it's great lmao.

Although if I recommend something from her, it's usually this:



She outdoes Mick Jagger :sj_weary:
Gaga is just too talented. How can she even walk in those heels?? Omg!
:nakypog:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gaga is just too talented. How can she even walk in those heels?? Omg!
:nakypog:
Those heels are pretty durable too, I'd be scared of them snapping in the middle !
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh that's where you can totally see her in her element lol. Those fancy stages, live singing, dancing, it's great lmao.

Although if I recommend something from her, it's usually this:



She outdoes Mick Jagger :sj_weary:
Pretty epic collab :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I could feel my ankles breaking just watching her little jumps.
:nekosweat:
Her feet must be killing her!

(i was trying to find translation for päkiä, but apparently english doesn't have names for part of feet or at least couldn't find them :lisalaugh:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread