Have you been in dangerous situations before? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Could have been. In college, some car was following me when I was walking down the street, and I didn't know because I had my earphones in. Some ladies walking in the opposite direction stared at me like they were worried as they walked past me. Then I looked to my right, and a black car w/tinted windows was just slowly cruising beside me. As soon as I looked though, it sped off.
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Me and my friends drove a utv into the desert for over an hour in the night. We were low on gas, lost, and had damaged the utv a lot physically. To add onto that we almost rolled off a mountain. We made it back safely luckily.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Lol a lot... I live in South london after all.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I was jumped by a bunch of youths in my early twenties. I was getting home at ard 11:30pm but the last bus home was gone. I was in the city center but i thot nth of walking maybe half an hour or 45 minutes home. I thot the streets are lighted n i knew my city. But there was an area on the way just 2/3 minutes out of the city area, where three youths younger than me were tailing me, n i tried to run/hurry away but they caught up to me n we scuffled. I fought them n we stumbled onto the main road which at the time was almost deserted. Luckily a car stopped n the 3 who tried to rob me ran off. The driver of the car who stopped chkd on me n gave me a ride home. I thanked him but this was yrs before cell phones were common, so i hv no idea who he was. Im just grateful he stopped, cos there was a homeless man who slept under a tree nearby who saw wat was going on n he told us the place where i got jumped(there was a huge tree which blocked/there wasnt any street lights) was a common incidence for the kind of thing which happened to me, the almost getting robbed/being jumped part, not thecar stopping n giving me a ride home.

I nvr told my parents or family this n to this day i believe they dont know. I told my friends, one of whom also got robbed but far closer to his home. I believe he also walked home from the city or he took a bus in the evening but he walked n was jumped/robbed at a different part/road, i dont think anyone stopped to help him. He got home safe after tat tho.

Id ask him but he got in a accident (i think he was on his motorbike) n died just a few yrs ago, 2 or 3 yrs bk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I lived in an apartment for a year and we had 3 shootings on our street, and our neighbor 2 doors down was a drug dealer :pandarolleyes:
Things could've been worse. It's a good thing we minded our own business.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread