Have you been living in the same city for a long time or have you always been somewhere else? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I was born in a different city, a different country and moved permanently when I was 5, then I lived in the same city for 14 years to move to another city to study at uni and after 5 years moved back.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've been living in the same city/area my whole life. I've moved a couple times, but it's always been in the same general area.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Villains

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've lived in 5 different cities in the last 15 years lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope, far from it! lol as my bio suggests, I've lived in Georgia (Marietta), North Carolina (Charlotte), and now Ohio (Cincinnati area) since I was 12.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
twice! i moved once when i was 1 y o down the street to a bigger house and once when I went to America for collgeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
not just the same city, i've been living in the same building all my life :wimwim:
don't you get bored sometimes, I know I would :wimwim: altho tbf we moved to where we live now when I was around 5 years old, so I've been living in the same building for around 18 years :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread